Kafkar

Rank 2
Kafkar
PostedApr 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Re: Why block then?

Lyyrian wrote:
Cisimcik wrote:
Dear Tactics,

As a long-time Shaiya EN player, I really like you.

Unfortunately, your recent "security sweep" caused me to lose access to my main account of more than 3 years. Currently, it is blocked!!!

I am trying to resolve it via ticket but I still don't understand what that "suspicious activity" is.

Please be more careful with those blocks and I hope you guys will believe your customers when they provide nice information regarding their account.

Looking forward to gaining access back.

Sincerely.

Oz.  

If you're still having issues, I would recommend talking with a Shaiya GS in regard to your issue. Per Scarlet Blade's Forums rules, post directed to GMs and staff are not permitted. So it is in your best interest to handle everything and be patient and follow the questions and everything that GMs instruct you to do to make things go a bit smoother with your accounts recovery.

Good Luck.  

Thanks for your luck. After doing acrobatics to prove that I am me, they finally believed in me and unblocked it.

Though it felt like a nightmare and I hope I don't have to endure it again.

And in case your invisible hand helped me with it: Thanks Tictac!!!!

Oz.
Advertisement

yugubam

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 9:57 pm

i cant reset password...

why cant i reset my password, when i try to reset my pass to the link you provided it says "Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service."... WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG IN THE GAME!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedApr 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Re: i cant reset password...

yugubam wrote:
why cant i reset my password, when i try to reset my pass to the link you provided it says "Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service."... WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG IN THE GAME!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad  

Please complete this form to request information about an account ban. It can't be discussed anywhere else due to privacy issues. Be sure to keep a close eye on your email (including Junk/Spam folders) for the GM response.

Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedApr 27, 2013 1:40 am
Anyone else having trouble logging in? like answering the captcha thingy twice?

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:10 am
Xenosnake wrote:
Anyone else having trouble logging in? like answering the captcha thingy twice?  

Do you play in Andro and try to log in and get to a black screen?

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:15 am
Nope I'm valk, but everytime I try to login I need to answer the captcha multiple times to enetr @_@.

Even on website

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 27, 2013 2:22 am
Xenosnake wrote:
Nope I'm valk, but everytime I try to login I need to answer the captcha multiple times to enetr @_@.

Even on website  

You might want to check out this thread: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1968761

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

weakkiller

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2013 10:08 am

cant log in

This game is good but i cant log in i create a acc then i am playing when i finish playing then i get back to my computer then log in its said that The confirmation code is not correct.
Sorry. Unrecognized username or password when i go to this site then it log in correctly when log in the scarlet blade it cant log in plzzz help me or if not i will goodbye to this game plzzz reply ASAP TY...

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedApr 30, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: cant log in

weakkiller wrote:
This game is good but i cant log in i create a acc then i am playing when i finish playing then i get back to my computer then log in its said that The confirmation code is not correct.
Sorry. Unrecognized username or password when i go to this site then it log in correctly when log in the scarlet blade it cant log in plzzz help me or if not i will goodbye to this game plzzz reply ASAP TY...  

Have you tried clearing your cookies in IE to see if you maybe having issues with it. I had to reset my cookies the other day to get thing to work for me. Give that a shot, if you're still having issues, I'd recommend to post to the tech section for further assistance:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1847

weakkiller

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2013 7:41 pm

cookies

What is cookies??? plzzz answer