royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedApr 22, 2013 12:04 am
Hahaha. I may be the one saying that next soon Wink That additional 20% max and min attack~ Razz

However, I think I will at least wait till this Wednesday's maintenance before deciding to do anything though.
Advertisement

yandere.girll

Rank 0
yandere.girll
PostedApr 26, 2013 10:42 pm
is it me or every time i try to see someone Simulator link it send me to Medic class instead of Punisher o,o

Yyore

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Yyore
PostedApr 29, 2013 7:32 pm
Sorry for the inactivity; busy with exams. I'll start updating/improving the guide after my last final. Wink

IGN: OhThePain <Relentless>

royaloyalz

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
royaloyalz
PostedApr 29, 2013 10:41 pm
No wonder I noticed you went quiet for awhile Very Happy

All the best for your finals, hope you don't have any bad feelings for any of the papers you have already done Cool

Hope to see you more often in Caergate/BGs!

IGN: MissyRestia MissyRinslet (PU), MissyFianna (ME) | Guild: WhiteDawn | Faction: Royal Guards | Server: Andromeda

Yyore

Yyore
PostedApr 30, 2013 10:25 am
royaloyalz wrote:
No wonder I noticed you went quiet for awhile Very Happy

All the best for your finals, hope you don't have any bad feelings for any of the papers you have already done Cool

Hope to see you more often in Caergate/BGs!  

Haha thanks! I'll be done in 8 hours. Anyway, I made this build yesterday and I think it's pretty well balanced and mech oriented. What are your thoughts?

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 30, 2013 11:33 pm
I would like to point out to you, Yyore, that the "Only" in OnlyPenetration, is actually not part of the name of the skill.

Every skill of every class has "[Class name] Only" written at the top right-hand corner, and for some reason, some skills have the name of the skill right up next to the "Only". Punisher has two active skills, and one passive skill like that: Penetration, Plasma Bomb and Intermediate Health Mastery.

Punisher isn't the only class with the "Only" right next to the name of the skill. All of them have at least 1 like that (Intermediate Health Mastery).

kenshin_1

Rank 0
kenshin_1
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:16 am

Gears

Punisher Gears
Hey awesome post on Punishers!
Only thing i disagreed with was the gears, I recon these would be more suited for Punisher:

Below you are going to find a list of what gear is best suited to the Punisher class. My advice to you is once you have found the perfect piece of gear,seal it. Sealing your item will help prevent you loosing the item, accidental deletes, not to mention it gives you extra stats.
One last thing, enhancements can be made to sealed items.

Helmet:

Suit:

Bangles:

Gloves:

Weapon:

Knee Guards:

Shoes:

Yyore

Yyore
PostedMay 01, 2013 10:14 am

Re: Gears

Punisher Gears
UndeadHost wrote:
I would like to point out to you, Yyore, that the "Only" in OnlyPenetration, is actually not part of the name of the skill.

Every skill of every class has "[Class name] Only" written at the top right-hand corner, and for some reason, some skills have the name of the skill right up next to the "Only". Punisher has two active skills, and one passive skill like that: Penetration, Plasma Bomb and Intermediate Health Mastery.

Punisher isn't the only class with the "Only" right next to the name of the skill. All of them have at least 1 like that (Intermediate Health Mastery).  

Wasn't trying to imply that it was the only this class had a skill with a similar effect. I just copied the name from the skill build simulator a while ago. Gonna fix it.

kenshin_1 wrote:
Hey awesome post on Punishers!
Only thing i disagreed with was the gears, I recon these would be more suited for Punisher:

Below you are going to find a list of what gear is best suited to the Punisher class. My advice to you is once you have found the perfect piece of gear,seal it. Sealing your item will help prevent you loosing the item, accidental deletes, not to mention it gives you extra stats.
One last thing, enhancements can be made to sealed items.

Helmet:

Suit:

Bangles:

Gloves:

Weapon:

Knee Guards:

Shoes:

Thanks. I was aware that some parts of my gear weren't really the best . I'll use your pics if it's alright with you.

IGN: OhThePain <Relentless>

kenshin_1

Rank 0
kenshin_1
PostedMay 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Thats fine

Sure
No worries Smile those where taken of my punisher so feel free to use them Smile

yandere.girll

Rank 0
yandere.girll
PostedMay 02, 2013 4:54 pm
hello everyone im still lvl 22 & this my build for now http://reyva.com/resources/scarlet-blade-skill-simulator.4/#gpD6Q3dI7dYlVPvIKYKckCblF
was wondring if i should add the 2 cocoon skillz or firing squad
any help will be appreciated thx ^^