Author Message

DonDoshe

Rank 2
Joined
16 Dec 2009
Posts
402
Location
Serbia
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Aeria secret message!?

What is Aeria trying to tell us?

Advertisement

larrydamonster

Rank 2
larrydamonster
Joined
30 Mar 2011
Posts
599
Location
New York City United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:20 pm
Seriously. This game needs a new level of maturity. These puns are not funny at all and you just make yourself the laughingstock of the whole game.

DonDoshe

Rank 2
Joined
16 Dec 2009
Posts
402
Location
Serbia
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:23 pm
larrydamonster wrote:
Seriously. This game needs a new level of maturity. These puns are not funny at all and you just make yourself the laughingstock of the whole game.  


Says the dude with bold blue underlining text... Overreact much?

larrydamonster

Rank 2
larrydamonster
Joined
30 Mar 2011
Posts
599
Location
New York City United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:24 pm
Look my font has nothing to do with a pun. It is how i want to identify my posts. It is like a way to stop me from double posting.

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
Joined
02 Dec 2012
Posts
1155
Location
United Kingdom
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:25 pm
Are you 12?

DonDoshe

Rank 2
Joined
16 Dec 2009
Posts
402
Location
Serbia
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:26 pm
larrydamonster wrote:
Look my font has nothing to do with a pun. It is how i want to identify my posts. It is like a way to stop me from double posting.  


I can understand that, besides the picture, name and huge signature picture, it must be hard identifying your own posts... Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing

larrydamonster

Rank 2
larrydamonster
Joined
30 Mar 2011
Posts
599
Location
New York City United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:27 pm   Last edited by larrydamonster on Apr 26, 2013 5:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Ievikokonoe wrote:
Are you 12?  

Who are you referring to?

DonDoshe wrote:
larrydamonster wrote:
Look my font has nothing to do with a pun. It is how i want to identify my posts. It is like a way to stop me from double posting.  


I can understand that, besides the picture, name and huge signature picture, it must be hard identifying your own posts... Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing  

Continuing this talk about my font is meaningless. I now withdraw from the font talk, but continue about the maturity topic.

DonDoshe

Rank 2
Joined
16 Dec 2009
Posts
402
Location
Serbia
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:27 pm
Ievikokonoe wrote:
Are you 12?  


Only in my head Smile

bowtrickz

Rank 0
bowtrickz
Joined
19 Apr 2013
Posts
36
Location
United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:46 pm
I was not expecting this when i clicked open this thread. Gave me a small chuckle. in b4 lock

GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
Joined
17 Oct 2011
Posts
1719
Location
Santa Clara, CA United States
PostedApr 26, 2013 5:50 pm
Locked.


New siggy to come soon!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: