1 (Poor)
56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 26, 2013 2:47 am
minuzaki wrote:
I'm sorry, but I honestly cannot see this happening at all or any time in the near-future. Maybe if Aeria puts out a poster to no-lifing people. "Like Gaming all night? Join the AeriaGames staff! Now open for late-night shifts!"  

There's a lot of working positions that require you to stay in after normal office hours. Working at night do not make you a "no-lifer" as you kindly put it, it just means your working hours aren't during the day.

Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedApr 26, 2013 3:07 am
We already have GM's who are no-where to be seen on certain games. I'm pretty sure people don't want another reason to complain. Then again, I am a pessimist, as I've been told. Buuuut, let's see if Aeria actually takes the suggestion. I will drink to that.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

PikaWaitWhat

Rank 1
PikaWaitWhat
PostedApr 26, 2013 3:11 am
minuzaki wrote:
We already have GM's who are no-where to be seen on certain games. I'm pretty sure people don't want another reason to complain. Then again, I am a pessimist, as I've been told. Buuuut, let's see if Aeria actually takes the suggestion. I will drink to that.  

-I doubt that any of suggestions we made will be even read by aeria....i guess if they listen to people for once we would not have 17 pages of people saying bad things about them.

xHiqH.

Rank 4
xHiqH.
PostedApr 26, 2013 3:47 am
Wolf Team
I am sorry dear SupermanX ! But team action doesn't help me with account recovery or something.
They don't belive me that i am the real owner ! I do my best to get old information !
And the hackers everywhere ! Ruining the game ! And you can't patch the VIP hacks.
And i don't see the burning ! We lost it along time ago !
Please dear Supermanx , Do something.

- I am sorry but i voted POOR.

How.About.Maybe

Rank 0
How.About.Maybe
PostedApr 26, 2013 3:48 am
I gave you guys a 1...
You guys don't even care about Wolfteam..
It feels like you guys are like '' Lets make some more money out Wolfteam and not care about the community ''
Maybe you guys are like that, maybe not.. I dunno..

Also, it's funny that the GM's ban people for little offences, but they hardly ban hackers permanent.. They say '' We'll keep an eye on the user ''

lukeie260799

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 6:08 am
How.About.Maybe wrote:
I gave you guys a 1...
It feels like you guys are like '' Lets make some more money out Wolfteam and not care about the community ''

Also, it's funny that the GM's ban people for little offences, but they hardly ban hackers permanent.. They say '' We'll keep an eye on the user ''  
agree, i once got banned for saying Free Knights...

ijjiSpec

Rank 2
ijjiSpec
PostedApr 26, 2013 10:54 am
lukeie260799 wrote:
How.About.Maybe wrote:
I gave you guys a 1...

inb4anotherban

Just kidding.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedApr 26, 2013 11:59 am
lukeie260799 wrote:
How.About.Maybe wrote:
I gave you guys a 1...

I remember when I was banned for a day simply because I explained why I was cursing at someone.

Interestingly enough, the cheaters in DWO, especially Xeth, don't even get a notice, despite the constant complaints.

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedApr 26, 2013 1:06 pm
(Twelvesky 2 )

everything went down , no update or anything from GM, PM that they care to fix the issue,

paternoster2

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 1:56 pm
i rated 1.

Its fun and nice that we receive events..but gzz it takes ages to get our rewards + delay caused by bugs...

Another reason is that it takes way too long to fix hacks