Author Message

Sagerith

Rank 0
Sagerith
Joined
31 Aug 2008
Posts
88
Location
United States
PostedApr 22, 2013 8:45 pm   Last edited by Sagerith on Apr 25, 2013 1:30 pm. Edited 5 times in total

<Redemption> [RG] (Recruitment: Open)

Royal Guards: PvP/PvE/Boss Hunts/Fun~
<Redemption>
Level:4
Grade:5

#of Members:41
Max Members:50

Master: Riepah

Recruitment Status- Open. Whisper [pyrple] [Feur] [Lashes] [Rie] [Riepah] [JustMelody] [Prayers] or [Kallen] if you're interested.
Requirements- Min. lvl of 20. And a donation of exp as often as you can to help the guild grow~
Focus- Battle grounds, Boss hunts, Dungeon runs, Ceargate PvP, and of course Social Very Happy

Our active times- between 3PM Mtn. Time and 12am Mtn. Time. However, we do have at least one person active given any time/day.

Objective: We strive to have a family like atmosphere where we joke, laugh, and help each other out. But of course, we also work to grow, and get stronger.

Rules:
.We understand you won't always be happy with another member. If this happens ask a higher rank to help mediate, or talk to the other person to resolve the issue. Or simply "talk it out" in whisper.
. Other than that, just be nice and have fun~


- If you're interested in joining feel free to leave a post here, or for a faster response whisper one of the people in the Recruitment Status line.
Advertisement

Sagerith

Rank 0
Sagerith
Joined
31 Aug 2008
Posts
88
Location
United States
PostedApr 22, 2013 8:58 pm
<~Reserved, just in case~>

cidnemo

Rank 0
cidnemo
Joined
16 May 2010
Posts
157
Location
Philippines
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:26 am
I think Feur invited me once (or someone else, it was a Medic) and I said I'll think about it...

So here I am deciding I might as well jump in.......

I can't seem to find anyone online though. =))

I'll try again tomorrow. o7

Sagerith

Rank 0
Sagerith
Joined
31 Aug 2008
Posts
88
Location
United States
PostedApr 24, 2013 10:38 am
cidnemo wrote:
I think Feur invited me once (or someone else, it was a Medic) and I said I'll think about it...

So here I am deciding I might as well jump in.......

I can't seem to find anyone online though. =))

I'll try again tomorrow. o7  


D: ah. yeah it was me~ Feur, and yeah i'm a Medic =P

i'll be on in about 6hrs but you can for sure get a-hold of someone by that time. If not post your IG name here and i'll Friend you so when you're on i can add you Surprised Also feel free to fried me. might help so you get a notification when i get online~

cidnemo

Rank 0
cidnemo
Joined
16 May 2010
Posts
157
Location
Philippines
PostedApr 24, 2013 10:47 am
Sagerith wrote:
cidnemo wrote:
I think Feur invited me once (or someone else, it was a Medic) and I said I'll think about it...

So here I am deciding I might as well jump in.......

I can't seem to find anyone online though. =))

I'll try again tomorrow. o7  


D: ah. yeah it was me~ Feur, and yeah i'm a Medic =P

i'll be on in about 6hrs but you can for sure get a-hold of someone by that time. If not post your IG name here and i'll Friend you so when you're on i can add you Surprised Also feel free to fried me. might help so you get a notification when i get online~  

glad I didn't miss the IGN, sadly I have work in 6hrs.

Guess I'll just drop by again on weekends (when I'm a lot freer)

IGN: Kur....sorry I forget how to spell my own IGN, I'll just get back tomorrow once I have it. (~-_-)~

Sagerith

Rank 0
Sagerith
Joined
31 Aug 2008
Posts
88
Location
United States
PostedApr 24, 2013 10:49 am
cidnemo wrote:
Sagerith wrote:
cidnemo wrote:
I think Feur invited me once (or someone else, it was a Medic) and I said I'll think about it...

So here I am deciding I might as well jump in.......

I can't seem to find anyone online though. =))

I'll try again tomorrow. o7  


D: ah. yeah it was me~ Feur, and yeah i'm a Medic =P

i'll be on in about 6hrs but you can for sure get a-hold of someone by that time. If not post your IG name here and i'll Friend you so when you're on i can add you Surprised Also feel free to fried me. might help so you get a notification when i get online~  

glad I didn't miss the IGN, sadly I have work in 6hrs.

Guess I'll just drop by again on weekends (when I'm a lot freer)

IGN: Kur....sorry I forget how to spell my own IGN, I'll just get back tomorrow once I have it. (~-_-)~  


On now? I have an hour till my next class i can hop on~ :3

cidnemo

Rank 0
cidnemo
Joined
16 May 2010
Posts
157
Location
Philippines
PostedApr 26, 2013 12:22 pm
got busy..

IGN: Kurelia

It seems I can't also add someone offline as a friend Sad

jkohl1987

Rank 0
Joined
28 Apr 2013
Posts
2
Location
Caldwell United States
PostedMay 01, 2013 12:06 am

Looking for a guild.

Is this guild still open? Still 41 members? I'm currently a level 15 Shadow Walker and have been looking for a guild that is willing to help me learn some more about gameplay and such since I'm still kinda new to the MMORPG world. If someone can hold a spot open I could probably reach 20 by the May 5th at the latest. I would leave my IG here but I can't seem to name my characters things I can remember. I know it ends in 2013 though. Lol sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

jkohl1987

Rank 0
Joined
28 Apr 2013
Posts
2
Location
Caldwell United States
PostedMay 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Update to last post

My IGN is Selestia2013.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

cidnemo

Rank 0
cidnemo
Joined
16 May 2010
Posts
157
Location
Philippines
PostedMay 04, 2013 3:39 am
Mnn sorry if I haven't been online for the past few days (and maybe the future days), the disappearing character bug has all but enticed me to play SB atm. :I
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: