Flurffy

Rank 0
Flurffy
PostedApr 26, 2013 10:12 am

Ignite is not working.

Can't install, can't uninstall.
Try running Scarlet Blade. Says I need to download Ignite. I do. Try installing and it says it already is but when I try to run it it doesn't work. I try uninstalling it, but I get an error message. Tried re-installing it to hopefully delete/overwrite the data, installation get's stuck no matter what I choose.

Then after force closing, there's a Windows Installer that wont close so I have to restart my computer. Tried reinstalling, still gets stuck and I can't close it, have to restart me pc again because like a virus the installer just wont go away.

I'm not going to spend 7 hours installing another game to test either. Aeria games were just fine without Ignite and if anything it just takes up memory for non super computers like mine. Any help of solving this issue?

No, don't even mention a firewall or updating my system because it's always updated and I don't use a firewall.
Advertisement

redtower11

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2014 8:34 pm

same exact problem

im having the same problem
i cannot install or uninstall it either, it seems to be like in a ghost state on my computer that does not open or work, but when i try to uninstall it, it just ignores me. ive gone through my whole entire hard drive even my system 32 files and im pretty sure ive manually deleted every single aeria game/ aeria ignite file/folder there is and yet it is STILL on my computer....im at my wits end im about to just not play aeria games anymore which sucks because i liked them.

also i heard a wile back on the news that panda media booster which use to come with akamia net session and aeria ignite ended up being spyware. and im also having trouble getting rid of akamia net session. suprise suprise...lol

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedJan 31, 2014 1:52 am
Akamai Netsession Manager is not related to Pando Media Booster and is not packaged together, nor are either of the programs recognized as spyware/adware.

After using the standard uninstall process through add/remove in the control panel, manually search for any traces of installation, and delete them. Then use CCleaner to clean your registry of any dead Keys that may have been left behind. After that, turn off your Page File, and reboot. Then re-enable your page file, and reinstall.

Post back with progress.

Also, posting a new thread about a particular problem is better than necromizing an old one.

Cheers!