aviram2

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 10:09 am

no quests!!!!!

i just finshed kurata quest in snowman village it was a lvl 23 quest and now i have no quest to do only daily mt tamer is lvl 30
Advertisement

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedApr 26, 2013 11:54 am

Re: no quests!!!!!

aviram2 wrote:
i just finshed kurata quest in snowman village it was a lvl 23 quest and now i have no quest to do only daily mt tamer is lvl 30  

have you gone to file island you need to be lvl 44+ to unlock the other quest's in infinite ice wall and distorted data village and file island covers those levels, also to enter dungeon b2 and maze you need 50+ tamer lvl

aviram2

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 12:16 pm

S0ulCal1ber wrote:
aviram2 wrote:

have you gone to file island you need to be lvl 44+ to unlock the other quest's in infinite ice wall and distorted data village and file island covers those levels, also to enter dungeon b2 and maze you need 50+ tamer lvl  

where do i go to continue the main quest line the last quest was lvl 23 quest

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedApr 26, 2013 12:47 pm

aviram2 wrote:
S0ulCal1ber wrote:
aviram2 wrote:

ok, have you done these:

1. sub quests sometimes unlocks main quest's
2. done the quest's in oil refinery area?
3. dark tower quest's?
4. file island quest's?
5. grind with a party up to lvl 50( might take some time as thats when the next set of main quest's become available and file island has a few main quest's there too)

go to d - terminal find the elecmon and pay 20m to go to file island and do them and lvl like crazy you should be good to go then

aviram2

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 1:19 pm

S0ulCal1ber wrote:
aviram2 wrote:
S0ulCal1ber wrote:
aviram2 wrote:

ok, have you done these:

3. dark tower quest's?
4. file island quest's?
5. grind with a party up to lvl 50( might take some time as thats when the next set of main quest's become available and file island has a few main quest's there too)

go to d - terminal find the elecmon and pay 20m to go to file island and do them and lvl like crazy you should be good to go then  

i did all of that but i didnt do dark tower. and in fileisland i have no quest there only one daily

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedApr 26, 2013 2:53 pm

aviram2 wrote:
S0ulCal1ber wrote:
aviram2 wrote:
S0ulCal1ber wrote:
aviram2 wrote:

ok, have you done these:

3. dark tower quest's?
4. file island quest's?

i did all of that but i didnt do dark tower. and in fileisland i have no quest there only one daily  

so you got the daily's to kill 10 devimon phantoms/5 soulmons ect? and ogre raid? if you have then all i can say is just keep grinding till level 50 and keep doing daily missions on file island you will lvl up fast

aviram2

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 3:16 pm

S0ulCal1ber wrote:
aviram2 wrote:
S0ulCal1ber wrote:
aviram2 wrote:
S0ulCal1ber wrote:
aviram2 wrote:

ok, have you done these:

3. dark tower quest's?
4. file island quest's?

so you got the daily's to kill 10 devimon phantoms/5 soulmons ect? and ogre raid? if you have then all i can say is just keep grinding till level 50 and keep doing daily missions on file island you will lvl up fast  

no the daily i got is to get from the digimons there some dust or somthing

yudia

Rank 1
PostedApr 27, 2013 10:05 am

aviram2 wrote:
and in fileisland i have no quest there only one daily  

for file island quests, your digimon has to be level 44 or higher.