lorddarthmel

Rank 3
lorddarthmel
PostedApr 23, 2013 4:04 am
Triangles in games remain triangles, the polygons get optimized so they may use as much texture space as posible and have good looking shapes that may get correctly animated afterwards and keep the polycount low, so, it is best to work in triangle meshes than polygonal ones. still, 3300 triangles is a nice amount.

ZBrush is used for the normal maps generation and painting.

Probably the meshes are done in MAYA or Softimage, then, they get exported to ZBrush, and they are finely detailed there and painted, then, the textures are generated and baked into the lowpoly models, and these are rigged and exported to the game engine. It is the most common workflow.

Free. If my meter goes red, you may pretty well look for another game. ->I WIN. Episode 10 Finally!! <-
Advertisement

TehCait

Rank 1
PostedApr 23, 2013 6:09 am
Xenomorph05 wrote:
TehCait wrote:
Xenomorph05 wrote:
TehCait wrote:
Would you happen to know which lingerie model is the Cybertronic one? My guess is it's the one the club bouncer wears.  

Cybertronic? The bouncer that's dancing and charges 1G?  
Yeah, that's what I'm guessing. The new lingerie hasn't popped up on the consignment yet, so I'm wondering if you're able to find out what it looks like.  

If you mean the blue lined one then it is in the Medic Lingerie collection. All current Lingerie are there until they add it.  
Nevermind, don't think you understand what I'm asking.

Xenomorph05

Rank 0
Xenomorph05
PostedApr 23, 2013 3:08 pm
TehCait wrote:
Nevermind, don't think you understand what I'm asking.  

It is that one! Just saw it on the Launcher!

kissybear95

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
kissybear95
PostedApr 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Costumes, Lingerie, Armour, Bikes, Mechs

Updating with requests
Xenomorph05 wrote:

Nephirim Angle // NSFW

Are you sure it's not "angel"?

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:54 pm
I think you should say "Lota/Sati", because most people (the overrun Free Knights population) don't even realise that Sati isn't the name of the RGs' Mother AI. And as for the RGs, I'm not sure how many realise that Lota isn't the FKs' Mother AI name.

Also, where is Adela? I think they actually got Adela and Melissa from the VIP room mixed up, when they "localised" the game, because under (or over) Adela's name, is <Bartender> and under (or over) Melissa's name, is <Dancer>, but they do what the other one does.

I think it's best you get both, and just put them together in the same link.

Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedApr 25, 2013 9:52 pm
Wow I never knew her name was Rota on the other side o. o

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 26, 2013 1:28 am
Xenosnake wrote:
Wow I never knew her name was Rota on the other side o. o  

Lota, not Rota. How did you get that wrong?

Deathmetal34

Rank 0
Deathmetal34
PostedApr 26, 2013 4:50 am
This is an nice thread to show people who have played for a while like me and that thinks that clothes rarely change it was the biggest turn off but hanks now I know there are a lot of different styles of clothing to be found

Xenomorph05

Rank 0
Xenomorph05
PostedMay 03, 2013 10:56 am
Just to let you all know. The Chaser textures are included with the other textures. Likely means it will be added however I have not found the model files yet.

In the character folders they class are often 2 letters long, ex. DE, WH and there is a AR folder so I'm wondering if it is another class although I can't seem to find textures for it yet.

lorddarthmel

Rank 3
lorddarthmel
PostedMay 03, 2013 11:04 am
Probably it was planned from the begining but never really included. Or maybe that when the chasers get included into the game, that data gets replaced. I have seen somewhere (this can be left to rumorology) that chasers are named also "Arkans" so who knows?

Free. If my meter goes red, you may pretty well look for another game. ->I WIN. Episode 10 Finally!! <-