10%55 Votes
1 (Poor)
56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

Chaos1345

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Chaos1345
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:10 pm
Still doing well in my book and no complaints from me. Aeria keep going and keep the games flowing. I give Aeria a 5 in my standards so far. Everything that I needed help with as certain issues got handled quickly.
Advertisement

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:32 pm
Sorry but Alliance of Valiant Arms still has a lot of issues.
No work is done after the update is put up. We really need to wait another month for a simple fix.
Then your greediness kicks in. Ouch.

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedApr 25, 2013 11:32 pm
I voted a 1 (Hey, you guys are on a streak!)

1. Wolfteam

Still infested with hackers. The team has successfully taken down all the nice free things non-cashers could enjoy; gold loot forge, burning on weekends, and loot box. We're given vague notions about things 'being fixed.' It takes months for the first two and I won't hold my breath on the last. The events have been okay. I almost spend no ap at all on this game thanks to more AP price increases and the remodeling of how the jackpot/lucky boxes work. Only thing I bought were boxes, now that's a joke. You have successfully completely killed the last remnant of a shred of joy I had for this game. Bravo.

2. Starlight Story

Cash grab tactics. Developers seem incredibly lazy/inadequate with how slow it takes to get basic things functioning as they should. Level cap of 70, highest zone level is 55. Highest level dungeons: 60. Game had potential, but another complete and utter failure. More development before you release? I think it might hold the record for 'shortest duration of open beta'.

3. Scarlet Blade

I uninstalled after alpha, and every time I think I want to play it again, I visit the forums to see all the people complaining about...Cash grab tactics. High costs, low payouts, and imbalance issues. These are general Aeria problems that Aeria doesn't seem to care about. There are better f2p models out there, but it seems you're only interested in the 'quick cash now, lose players at a high rate til the game dies' scheme.

4. Born to Fire

Do you even remember you still have this game? Another game that had potential, but is wrecked in eternal beta.

----

The only thing you have going for you is that you have good people working for you. Well, at least half. I've seen great GM communication in SLS and WT (only very recently for WT). Although I worry about the random bans floating around. Hackers? Sure you can have your account back in one day! Oh, you used ***s to insinuate use of a curse word? 3d/perm ban. Yeah, that makes sense.

Did anyone read the MPAA ratings Superman linked when he said forums were PG-13? I don't think the newer GMs have. Yeah, you don't need an excuse to ban, but banning people over silly things that don't actually technically break the rules and letting blatant violations go only disenfranchises the community even more every day.

I'm only still here because my gf still loves Wolfteam. I try new games in the hope that you're trying something new, but over the years you've shown me that the only way you change is for the worse AGE. I actually expect absolutely nothing from you. I only mourn when you acquire more semi-decent games to ruin.

But hey, it's really not just you. A lot of the major f2p publishers still in business use the same crappy p2w models. Then you have a few companies who are 'LoL'ing all the way to the bank.

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedApr 25, 2013 11:49 pm
Sorry for being late this month.
and here's 1 !!!
Superman0X, here's a tip. if you don't bring back the flashy events which you used to cover your fails, you will have tough time dealing with the community this Summer.

Kafkar

Rank 2
Kafkar
PostedApr 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Re: Account blocked for no real reason

Long-time Shaiya EN player
Cisimcik wrote:
Unfortunately, Aeria decided to block my account which has my 3.5 years of work in it. I cannot understand or approve such unjust treatment. I don't hack or steal and play by the book and suddenly lose everything because Aeria thinks so!

That is not acceptable business!  

Ok, Aeria finally unblocked my account, I raise my rating to 3.

Though such an unfair block is still not forgiven, so you can't get more than 3 still Smile

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedApr 26, 2013 12:57 am
I've given a rating of 2. Simply because this is a 24 hour run game and there is no GM coverage after "regular office hours." The companies that set up the gold spammer bots in game always start their stuff after GMs leave, making the rest of the community not only upset, but also advertising ways to get illegal items into games.

Sure we can report it, and leave a memo on the GMs desk via a ticket or whatever, but the problem will persist until they get in office the next day. They need an overnight staff or at least a graveyard shift.

Until that happens, I doubt I'll be able to rate any higher than a 3.

I have seen/heard instances where things when absolutely haywire with peoples' accounts getting hijacked, hacked, totally messed over. And where, no, not every piece of their stuff could be returned to them, AGE did do an amazing job of restoring their accounts. Communication was a little sketchy though. That part could be tightened up a bit... no a LOT.

There is a serious communication lapse between what is going on and the public. Other gaming companies such as Jagex (where my nominal monthly fee goes) are constantly communicating with their public/customers what is going on. They give extreme detail about all the new content released in game. How it works. Everything. New content isn't added into game and then left up to the players to gamble with it and see if it's what they wanted or not. If something is going wrong, and you don't know, at least let us know that you don't know. That alone gives us closure that you are aware of the problem. Other than that it just seems like we're being brushed off and we don't matter.

Sig by TenshiMari<3

PikaWaitWhat

Rank 1
PikaWaitWhat
PostedApr 26, 2013 1:00 am
Mehrvigne wrote:
I've given a rating of 2. Simply because this is a 24 hour run game and there is no GM coverage after "regular office hours." The companies that set up the gold spammer bots in game always start their stuff after GMs leave, making the rest of the community not only upset, but also advertising ways to get illegal items into games.

Sure we can report it, and leave a memo on the GMs desk via a ticket or whatever, but the problem will persist until they get in office the next day. They need an overnight staff or at least a graveyard shift.

I have seen/heard instances where things when absolutely haywire with peoples' accounts getting hijacked, hacked, totally messed over. And where, no, not every piece of their stuff could be returned to them, AGE did do an amazing job of restoring their accounts. Communication was a little sketchy though. That part could be tightened up a bit... no a LOT.

There is a serious communication lapse between what is going on and the public. Other gaming companies such as Jagex (where my nominal monthly fee goes) are constantly communicating with their public/customers what is going on. They give extreme detail about all the new content released in game. How it works. Everything. New content isn't added into game and then left up to the players to gamble with it and see if it's what they wanted or not. If something is going wrong, and you don't know, at least let us know that you don't know. That alone gives us closure that you are aware of the problem. Other than that it just seems like we're being brushed off and we don't matter.  

-Agree on this, you can't have ~30 games and not a single Gm that is there 24/7.....just fail.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedApr 26, 2013 2:32 am   Last edited by minuzaki on Apr 26, 2013 2:36 am. Edited 2 times in total
Mehrvigne wrote:

This would work perfectly! What GM doesn't want to work on gaming all night! Oh. Wait.

I'm sorry, but I honestly cannot see this happening at all or any time in the near-future. Maybe if Aeria puts out a poster to no-lifing people. "Like Gaming all night? Join the AeriaGames staff! Now open for late-night shifts!"

juniorknilch

Rank 3
juniorknilch
PostedApr 26, 2013 2:34 am
GirlBlunder wrote:
I voted a 1 (Hey, you guys are on a streak!)

1. Wolfteam

Still infested with hackers. The team has successfully taken down all the nice free things non-cashers could enjoy; gold loot forge, burning on weekends, and loot box. We're given vague notions about things 'being fixed.' It takes months for the first two and I won't hold my breath on the last. The events have been okay. I almost spend no ap at all on this game thanks to more AP price increases and the remodeling of how the jackpot/lucky boxes work. Only thing I bought were boxes, now that's a joke. You have successfully completely killed the last remnant of a shred of joy I had for this game. Bravo. i am behind u

2. Starlight Story

Cash grab tactics. Developers seem incredibly lazy/inadequate with how slow it takes to get basic things functioning as they should. Level cap of 70, highest zone level is 55. Highest level dungeons: 60. Game had potential, but another complete and utter failure. More development before you release? I think it might hold the record for 'shortest duration of open beta'.

3. Scarlet Blade

I uninstalled after alpha, and every time I think I want to play it again, I visit the forums to see all the people complaining about...Cash grab tactics. High costs, low payouts, and imbalance issues. These are general Aeria problems that Aeria doesn't seem to care about. There are better f2p models out there, but it seems you're only interested in the 'quick cash now, lose players at a high rate til the game dies' scheme.

4. Born to Fire

Do you even remember you still have this game? Another game that had potential, but is wrecked in eternal beta.

----

The only thing you have going for you is that you have good people working for you. Well, at least half. I've seen great GM communication in SLS and WT (only very recently for WT). Although I worry about the random bans floating around. Hackers? Sure you can have your account back in one day! Oh, you used ***s to insinuate use of a curse word? 3d/perm ban. Yeah, that makes sense.

Did anyone read the MPAA ratings Superman linked when he said forums were PG-13? I don't think the newer GMs have. Yeah, you don't need an excuse to ban, but banning people over silly things that don't actually technically break the rules and letting blatant violations go only disenfranchises the community even more every day.

I'm only still here because my gf still loves Wolfteam. I try new games in the hope that you're trying something new, but over the years you've shown me that the only way you change is for the worse AGE. I actually expect absolutely nothing from you. I only mourn when you acquire more semi-decent games to ruin.

But hey, it's really not just you. A lot of the major f2p publishers still in business use the same crappy p2w models. Then you have a few companies who are 'LoL'ing all the way to the bank.  
yes i do to half agree with u Wink girly ,) is a hard world here !! Wink(in orange my add to ur post, so i dont need retype )

Tickeds To Report ps i know my eng sucks ! but with some fantasy ;)

PikaWaitWhat

Rank 1
PikaWaitWhat
PostedApr 26, 2013 2:39 am
minuzaki wrote:
Mehrvigne wrote:

This would work perfectly! What GM doesn't want to work on gaming all night! Oh. Wait.

I'm sorry, but I honestly cannot see this happening at all or any time in the near-future. Maybe if Aeria puts out a poster to no-lifing people. "Like Gaming all night? Join the AeriaGames staff! Now open for late-night shifts!"  

-GM's get paid for their job....and many games have GM's that are available 24/7....