ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: black screen

paytonhardy wrote:
does the black screen right after you log in fall under this category? srry im still kind of newb to this game so if anyone knows a fix for black screen right after log in please let me know, as far as i have read they said it happens because of maintenance ...pls elaborate  

Try clearing Internet Explorer's cache/cookies and make sure the game is allowed past your firewall. Also make sure your Adobe Flash Player is up to date.
Advertisement

dgreen7230

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2013 10:24 am

SB.exe not working

Alright, I feel like I've tried everything suggested on the forums, but I've only had a tiny bit of success. I started with the black screen problem. After running in windows 95 compatibility, I get past that problem, but the game has a problem and closes right after it displays the title screen. I never actually get to the game menu. My graphics drivers are up to date, flashplayer is up to date, firewall and antivirus are told to allow SBlauncher and SB through, I've tried running it as administrator. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but its not working. This is the error I get from Windows when it tells me SB has stopped and and will be closed:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: SB.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 516bceb5
Fault Module Name: BugTrapU.dll
Fault Module Version: 1.3.3466.24114
Fault Module Timestamp: 5135b59c
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000fd67
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: c3f6
Additional Information 2: c3f687de302f2560ab31a6a35f0a5bd1
Additional Information 3: 95be
Additional Information 4: 95be30384f8da18f919beced186483e6

taqim258

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2013 8:42 pm

ccsultima wrote:
paytonhardy wrote:
does the black screen right after you log in fall under this category? srry im still kind of newb to this game so if anyone knows a fix for black screen right after log in please let me know, as far as i have read they said it happens because of maintenance ...pls elaborate  

Try clearing Internet Explorer's cache/cookies and make sure the game is allowed past your firewall. Also make sure your Adobe Flash Player is up to date.  

i have the same problem but still not working
after log in it just blank and puff back to desktop

i use
win 8
IE 10(uptodate)
core i5 3317U 1.7ghz 1.7 ghz
intel hd graphic 4000
ram 4gb

danwil71

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2013 11:43 pm

taqim258 wrote:
ccsultima wrote:
paytonhardy wrote:

i use
win 8
IE 10(uptodate)
intel hd graphic 4000
ram 4gb  

yeah i had the same problem here

dgreen7230

Rank 0
PostedMay 09, 2013 4:42 am

danwil71 wrote:
taqim258 wrote:
ccsultima wrote:
paytonhardy wrote:

i use
win 8
IE 10(uptodate)
intel hd graphic 4000
ram 4gb  

yeah i had the same problem here  

May or may not help you, but somebody else solved my problem in a different thread. I reinstalled directx (links to the directx downloads are in the common problems thread). Still didn't work, so I tried running it normally instead of in compatibility mode and everything ran fine.

Moondela

Rank 0
PostedMay 14, 2013 10:24 pm

I followed those steps and added SB

When i start game i get this error message i've done everything i can find and it keeps telling me Cannot find 'd3dx9_43.dll'. Please, re-install this application.
I have reinstalled six times now and it says the exact same thing every time. I've uninstalled the client and everything reinstalled it all and still same exact error message can anyone help me?

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedMay 16, 2013 1:55 am
May i comment that i don't find logic that the Data Execution Prevention is causing problems to Scarlet Blade or any other legitimate application in general? The Data Execution Protection is used to avoid any program load data from memory pages that are marked as "Data" Pages, those can't contain program code, if the DEP is stopping the program, it means that the program is actually trying to execute code from data memory, and that shouldn't happen in first place.

The read of code from Data pages is normally an exploit used by malicious software. Take extra care.

Free. Don't make me add the bar again... ->I WIN. Episode 10 Finally!! <-

subluis

Rank 0
PostedMay 16, 2013 8:20 pm
every time i start up the game in the log in from the ignite just goes white it dissapears and leaves only the x to close and the scarlet blade start screen stays white and doesn't do anything
what should i do?

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedMay 18, 2013 4:05 am
If you play any other MMOG which uses any type of antihacker protection, such as GameGuard, try not executing both at the same time.

Free. Don't make me add the bar again... ->I WIN. Episode 10 Finally!! <-

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
PostedMay 18, 2013 4:36 am
lorddarthmel wrote:
If you play any other MMOG which uses any type of antihacker protection, such as GameGuard, try not executing both at the same time.  

nProtect GG , XIGNCODE have no effect on SB...tested the both games start normally

(✿◠‿◠)( ⌣́,⌣̀)(^◡^ )