saphiregirlgem

Rank 0
saphiregirlgem
PostedApr 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Feedback

*note yes I have applied but that doesn't affect my feedback * from what I see around on threads I would think zandor and bomackin would best suit these roles because of their willingness to participate and aid on message boards. They have demonstrated their willingness to give to the community and serve the community by assisting me with a giveaway project and adding to the prizes . One thing I would like to criticize to everyone is participation on message board and on forums because I think everyone can be more active and participate more on threads message boards and shout out boxes.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Nask69

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Awesom1

Awesome1 should be a Gs. He has helped me alot and built half my team for me. He has guided me half of y passage through mp and i think he should be a Gs

Posted By Aeria Mobile

GM_Zoser

GameMaster: USA
GM_Zoser
PostedApr 22, 2013 8:17 pm
Thanks to all applicants!

We will be going over all of these this week!

Khaine_RIP

Rank 2
Khaine_RIP
PostedApr 23, 2013 2:32 am
Fed back.

reddulce

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Mr.PBoy

He has been a help to me in the game and brings together a lot of people in the community together, also he can talk to people when they start some BS. Highly recommend.

VocaloidO2

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
VocaloidO2
PostedMay 09, 2013 3:51 pm
Khaine_RIP wrote:
Thiil: Positive (-), Good experience and presence, foreign languages, android user.
Mellow: Neutral
Zandor: Positive (-): Realistic, good answer to what is a GS
Dobby: Neutral (-): Immortalis only, only guild running experience.
xNinjaDecode: Neutral (+) [positive if need for Immortalis GS]: Good answers, very active, immortalis only.
Saphiregirlgem [Diamondgem]: Positive (+): Very active, 2 games covered, organised events on forum.
Bomackin: Positive (-): very active and knowledgeable on MP but his answers to some questions are weak
Roreddy: Positive (-): Very active top player in MP, reasonable answers, I am seriously concerned about conflict of interest once GS though.
GearsOfFate: Positive if looking for Pirate maiden GS, Neutral otherwise.
Pollock: Negative: active MP & Immortalis player, good answers however, experience in game showed Pollock on the beggar side of players asking guildies for monsters all the time but not offering much in return (he eventually got kicked from guild for that reason).
Mr.PBoy: Neutral
Kain123: Neutral (-): unconvincing answers
Kaito: Negative: unconvincing answers, terrible level of written English in application shows lack of seriousness.
Shotz: Neutral: too new player but to be considered seriously on next batch of recruitment.
Prismsbro: Negative: would not trust a 12years old for GS even though he has quite good answers.
Awesom1: Neutral
Gannon: Positive: Never came across him in game but very convincing answers and good profile, might be same style as me: monitor things, let the community lead a happy life and step in only if necessary.

Based on that my favourites are (in order):
Diamondgem, Gannon, Bomackin.  

I apologize my "Terrible level of written English does not meet your strict standards, I however fail to understand how my answers are "Unconvincing" but my answers are my honest opinion, what i feel is right and honest. I am serious on providing people with a safe community free of harasment, cyber bullying, or any rude verbal or hateful attacks, So i am serious in what i want to do to help. If you can't accept that. I'm sorry we couldn't meet on the same page. Smile Good day, and farewell.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMay 09, 2013 8:10 pm
VocaloidO2 wrote:
Khaine_RIP wrote:
Thiil: Positive (-), Good experience and presence, foreign languages, android user.
xNinjaDecode: Neutral (+) [positive if need for Immortalis GS]: Good answers, very active, immortalis only.
Saphiregirlgem [Diamondgem]: Positive (+): Very active, 2 games covered, organised events on forum.
Bomackin: Positive (-): very active and knowledgeable on MP but his answers to some questions are weak
Roreddy: Positive (-): Very active top player in MP, reasonable answers, I am seriously concerned about conflict of interest once GS though.
Pollock: Negative: active MP & Immortalis player, good answers however, experience in game showed Pollock on the beggar side of players asking guildies for monsters all the time but not offering much in return (he eventually got kicked from guild for that reason).
Kaito: Negative: unconvincing answers, terrible level of written English in application shows lack of seriousness.
Shotz: Neutral: too new player but to be considered seriously on next batch of recruitment.
Prismsbro: Negative: would not trust a 12years old for GS even though he has quite good answers.
Gannon: Positive: Never came across him in game but very convincing answers and good profile, might be same style as me: monitor things, let the community lead a happy life and step in only if necessary.

I apologize my "Terrible level of written English does not meet your strict standards, I however fail to understand how my answers are "Unconvincing" but my answers are my honest opinion, what i feel is right and honest. I am serious on providing people with a safe community free of harasment, cyber bullying, or any rude verbal or hateful attacks, So i am serious in what i want to do to help. If you can't accept that. I'm sorry we couldn't meet on the same page. Smile Good day, and farewell.  

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I don't see what the issue is though...? Weren't you already selected as a GS?

VocaloidO2

VocaloidO2
PostedMay 09, 2013 8:53 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
VocaloidO2 wrote:
Khaine_RIP wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I don't see what the issue is though...? Weren't you already selected as a GS?  

No issue, I'm curious of how my reasons failed to meet his standards so i can improve, and learn better in the future. Smile and yes thank you for your elections and look foward working with you. I would like to inform that i am serious about helping the community, after he had posted that I "showed lack of seriousness" I just like to hear feedback Smile that way i can find out what i need to learn. I apologize if this looks like a argument, I am not trying to provoke anything i promise. I just want to hear what GS:Khaine has to say, and point out my weaknesses that he sees. That is all i ask Very Happy

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMay 09, 2013 9:27 pm
VocaloidO2 wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
VocaloidO2 wrote:
Khaine_RIP wrote:

No issue, I'm curious of how my reasons failed to meet his standards so i can improve, and learn better in the future. Smile and yes thank you for your elections and look foward working with you. I would like to inform that i am serious about helping the community, after he had posted that I "showed lack of seriousness" I just like to hear feedback Smile that way i can find out what i need to learn. I apologize if this looks like a argument, I am not trying to provoke anything i promise. I just want to hear what GS:Khaine has to say, and point out my weaknesses that he sees. That is all i ask Very Happy  

Ah ok gotcha, I'll leave that for them to respond to you either way if they wish. Btw I'm no longer a part of the team so sadly we won't be working together o/o. Good luck though ~

VocaloidO2

VocaloidO2
PostedMay 09, 2013 9:31 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
VocaloidO2 wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
VocaloidO2 wrote:
Khaine_RIP wrote:

Ah ok gotcha, I'll leave that for them to respond to you either way if they wish. Btw I'm no longer a part of the team so sadly we won't be working together o/o. Good luck though ~  

Ahhh I see. It was a pleasure to meet you Smile Please have a good night ^_^