adrianrajah1000

Rank 0
adrianrajah1000
PostedApr 25, 2013 1:01 am

Losing connection

Fix this please3
My internets working fine, suddenly during the game i lost Connection 6-7times today idk why, never happened before, it's not like the normal one, I have to re log in my aeria account , im logged in but i lose connection,

Please check this, it's annoying now.

A R S x3
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedApr 25, 2013 7:32 am

Re: Losing connection

Fix this please3
adrianrajah1000 wrote:
My internets working fine, suddenly during the game i lost Connection 6-7times today idk why, never happened before, it's not like the normal one, I have to re log in my aeria account , im logged in but i lose connection,

Please check this, it's annoying now.  

Wait.. you just said "I have to relogin" but i'm still logged in". Please clarify which one it is. Also to answer your question I've seen some people having this problem, but it's not as prevalent as you may think. Two things that have worked by far with the most success are switching the browser you play with. Chrome being the best one, and also resetting your internet/router manually. If the manual resetting of the router does not work you may need to either contact the ISP, and if they tell you nothing is wrong, I highly suggest getting a new router. I've had dc's up to 20-30 times in a day before installing a new router and then have had [/b]zero[b] problems since then.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:13 am
Server Status post

We have reported this issue to the devs and we will update you guys when we have more info via SB and that post Smile