Xiloner

Rank 0
Xiloner
PostedApr 20, 2013 2:46 pm

I can't enter the game

Hi, the problem is that I can't enter the game, I update the game today with the patch but I clic on play, write my username and password and everything is ok, but when my computer try to load the game it crashed and close the game, thanks for read this and if you have de solution please tell me.

Have a nice game.

Xiloner
Advertisement

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 20, 2013 2:49 pm
Run through (if you haven't already) the suggestions listed here:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1918599

Xiloner

Rank 0
Xiloner
PostedApr 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi again

Thanks for the answer but still i can't enter the game now i have this error window:

"Cannot find the patch file's query information. client/data/config/gameoption,xml,403,"

I already read you are working in this problem so I can only wait the you fix, thanks again and good work with this game, it's so funny.

Have a nice game and nice night.

Xiloner

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 20, 2013 9:42 pm
Are you getting that error when trying to run Check Files? The Check Files is fairly wonky, even on a machine with no errors in-game, it may still generate that error.

Xiloner

Rank 0
Xiloner
PostedApr 20, 2013 11:29 pm
Yes i get that error when i check files, but still i can't enter the game, only the gray background and the arrow change but then the game close automatic.

liquid.001

Rank 0
liquid.001
PostedApr 25, 2013 9:36 am

Scarlet blade

patch error, not opening , or anything else
Hi-i have had every one of those problems when i had started the game, patch problem, not opening and all kind of other problem i got each time i tried but then i came across a blog and it said that the fire wall is what is causing the problem.

What i did is disable my fire wall to download the game, install the game and play the game.
i have been playing two days now with out any problem.

take off your fire wall when you have to do any thing with that game overall, you cant download with your fire, install with your fire wall or play with your firewall.

i almost forgot when you are uninstalling the game to try this make sure uninstall scarlet blade, aeira ignite and arkami. if you miss the last one the problem will happen all over again when you install the new one. try it out guys