k0ntr0led

Rank 0
k0ntr0led
PostedApr 24, 2013 12:20 pm

[GM] Read please, same error over and over. [BUG]

i seem to be getting "scammed" on the auction house by a server sided error.
i will buy an item on the AH in the consigment shop then i will get the mail contaning the item but when i click the item the item does not go into my inventory and the mail deletes itself, then i am without the item and without the gold. This has happened to me on sevral occasions with big ticketed items and i have put contact support requests in with little to no results, is there anything that can be done? refunds? prevention on future purchases? i am now down near a thousand gold due to this bug.

Advertisement

k0ntr0led

Rank 0
k0ntr0led
PostedApr 24, 2013 12:21 pm
im just trying to prevent this from happening to other players, ive heard a few guildmates complain about the same thing a few of them have quit they said they didnt recieve any support at all from the ticket they put in

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 24, 2013 3:32 pm
We do have a bug form you can submit this issue to so the GMs could resolve this faster and it's located here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1939077

Otherwise, just wait for a reply to your ticket as it can take up to 48 hours. If you don't get a reply by then, forward your RT # to a GS and then can let a GM know to take a look at it.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

k0ntr0led

Rank 0
k0ntr0led
PostedApr 25, 2013 9:18 am
as i stated i put a ticket in, it was well over 48 hours since i got a reply, and ive heard more and more people on the server complaining about this, there is something players with this problem should also do, make sure to check all your item tabs including the AP tab, i checked there which is the advice i got and 2 of the 4 items i thought that were missing were in that tab but i was still out 500 gold on items that i never got, hope this thread could help a few players