uchihapoly

Rank 3
uchihapoly
PostedApr 18, 2013 12:08 pm

shaiya doesn't work

need help
I downloaded the game installed it and updated it. But when i press start game the window disappears and nothing happens, the game doesn't start Sad
Advertisement

uchihapoly

Rank 3
uchihapoly
PostedApr 19, 2013 5:40 am
I could really use an answer...any kind of answer D: as I am looking forward to playing this game.

thanks in advance.

Ishara_Tenua

Rank 0
Ishara_Tenua
PostedApr 22, 2013 11:20 pm
Hi uchi. I have very few suggestions on this matter.
First of all I'd suggest updating your computer to its max potential. I mean drivers and all.
Secondly; wipe it all from your pc and start again from scratch on the website. Sometimes a download/install just goes wrong somewhere and you have to return to the beginning.
Thirdly: It may be that your computer simply isn't compatible with Shaiya. Here is a link: http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/overview/requirements
In which you can see the PC/Desktop requirements to run the game on your computer.
Hope this helps.

uchihapoly

Rank 3
uchihapoly
PostedApr 23, 2013 1:13 pm
Ishara_Tenua wrote:
Hi uchi. I have very few suggestions on this matter.
First of all I'd suggest updating your computer to its max potential. I mean drivers and all.
Secondly; wipe it all from your pc and start again from scratch on the website. Sometimes a download/install just goes wrong somewhere and you have to return to the beginning.
Thirdly: It may be that your computer simply isn't compatible with Shaiya. Here is a link: http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/overview/requirements
In which you can see the PC/Desktop requirements to run the game on your computer.
Hope this helps.  

Still doesn't work...my computer has more than the min. req. :'( yet it still doesn't work. I updated everything automatically...then manually just to be sure...still doesn't work...i had a problem with Eset which found something when shaiya was updating and it kept closing the connection...i even uninstalled Eset...after 20 attempts and different changes in my computer it still doesn't work u.u ...i have no idea why it doesn't work.

P.S.: Scarlet Blade and 12Sky 2 work just fine on my laptop. And scarlet blade has higher req. than Shaiya :/ just thought i should mention this.

Thanks to lorddarthmel for his godlike skills.

Ishara_Tenua

Rank 0
Ishara_Tenua
PostedApr 24, 2013 5:34 pm
Weird...
There may be a conflict with IP addresses that's an error in Shaiya's system but not yours. Have you sent a ticket? Also, have you checked your Firewall? There's a small chance your antivirus could be blocking it...
I really hope you get this figured out because Shaiya is a great game =(

EDIT:
Alllsoooo:
Have you tried doing a boot-time scan on your computer? I mean a deep-scan for viruses and the like. And then do another full-scan while your computer is up and running-(i.e. via desktop non-shutdown). If you don't have an antivirus system I can suggest a free one.

uchihapoly

Rank 3
uchihapoly
PostedApr 25, 2013 12:24 am
Ishara_Tenua wrote:
Weird...
There may be a conflict with IP addresses that's an error in Shaiya's system but not yours. Have you sent a ticket? Also, have you checked your Firewall? There's a small chance your antivirus could be blocking it...
I really hope you get this figured out because Shaiya is a great game =(

EDIT:
Alllsoooo:
Have you tried doing a boot-time scan on your computer? I mean a deep-scan for viruses and the like. And then do another full-scan while your computer is up and running-(i.e. via desktop non-shutdown). If you don't have an antivirus system I can suggest a free one.  

i did a full in-depth scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Bytes only found one bug in the system and cleared it. I has Eset but i think i already said i uninstalled it...if i didn't say that xD well i uninstalled Eset 'cause it was blocking Shaiya...but it still doesn't work so please do mention the free anti-virus you're talking about Very Happy. Also I did not send a ticket yet as i thought it was because of me...my friends tell me it's always my fault @_@..so go figure! XD

what's a boot-time scan o.o...like before the windows starts? Very Happy in the boot menu? 'cause i've never done that before. Very Happy

Thanks to lorddarthmel for his godlike skills.

Ishara_Tenua

Rank 0
Ishara_Tenua
PostedApr 25, 2013 5:54 am
Haha no it's not your fault. And sometimes sending a ticket can work wonders lol!

http://www.avast.com/en-us/index

It's not the most advanced but it's free o_e. And who could say no to that? Also...it doesn't run out :3 Which is so nice Razz
The boot-time scan shuts down your PC, restarts it and does a minimally interactive scan of your harddisks, rootkits, autostart programs and modules in your PC memory. The interactive part means you will need to be there for the whole thing....and it takes a. long. time. Your reason for staying near your computer is that if the scan does find something it will ask you what you want to do with it. It will then give you a list of actions you can take. I personally suggest the "Move to Chest" option. Isolating a virus before deletion is often more effective than just wiping it on the spot.
I can't guarantee this will fix your problem; but you will have a really clean PC xD
There are some things you can try in the boot-time menu...I can get into that in the next post but I'd be really surprised if it'd help you with Shaiya. They're just PC performance tests and often aren't really necessary.