10%55 Votes
1 (Poor)
56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedApr 24, 2013 10:24 pm
I guess since I came back in aeria to see the poll and respond, that I should express my views to support my voting. I'll do so in a way that I hope helps aeriagames become a better company.

Pro's:
Most of the GS are good people who care.

You have some really good gm's with a lot of potential. Superman of course, been here for ages and is seen about everywhere. Hadouken and Paladin are also great GM's. There are some others ones, such as Zeal, just not as well known.

Kudos for that, so not as bad as other votes.

Cons

1. However good the GS team is, sadly aeriagames is going through a lot of good ones due to abuse and neglect. Like a GM explained to me once, "If a good GS is not happy, we want to know why, to see if we can fix the issues." I agree with him. When you go through well known, helpful, good volunteers, it creates a bad named for aeria which in effect directly effects player's spending. Same with upset GM's/PM's or good GM's/PM's who leave, such as Amugi's leaving probably had. If you look at the trends, you'll see the pattern holds true. You need 1 gm for ALL gs throughout aeria so that they can actually be an effective team, working synergistically.

2. Aeriagames is a disorganized hot mess, which effects responses to tickets, issues, etc.. therefore decreasing the potential willingness of players to spend and increase aeriagame's profitability.

2a. Rules. If a player does something in one game's sb or in game, it's okay. If they do it in another, they get banned. That can be deemed discrimination on various legal grounds. In some games a gm can break tos and rules and it's okay, if a player does it they get banned. Rules were set to keep things fair and consistent. Neither exist at the moment sadly. When spenders and good players who even help others become spenders leave, their money and influence to help spending goes elsewhere. One rule for ALL of aeriagames, consistently and believed in fairly and honestly by all the gm team, including fair warning of players in case they didn't realize. GS and GM's should be EXAMPLES of the rules and tos, truly believing in them and what they do truly helps the players and knowing if they go elsewhere to play, they won't be removed as gs or banned due to rules always being wishy washy.

2b. Aeria needs to be a team. If you need a gm to help out somewhere else, their theory is, "not my job". The few gm's who go outside of their jobs to help out elsewhere, do they even get recognized for their teamwork and their can do attitudes? You place boundaries so that gm's or gs are focused on a single game, in a single division, yet when they take initiative to help elsewhere, it seems they get punished. Maybe aeriagames should adopt the theme song of Steve Perry's "United We Stand" from 'Quest for Camelot' animated movie. If the gm/pm team does not become synergistic as a whole, willing to cross borders and help as needed, then what fate does aeriagames have? I've seen companies destroyed by forcing people into a cubicle or division mentality.

2c. I see aeriagames and most businesses like I do my car when I look at it or when I decide to spend money on getting a new one or such. I see the companies as the car ran by mechanics. Zenimax for example, a company I believe aeriagames wishes to be like and surpass, doesn't just abandon a game to focus on others if the game still has a decent or good chance of generating cash flow. That's how they became as large and powerful in the gaming community as they are today. Valve Corp, better known for their creating and running of Steam client, is another example where they just don't drop games who have potential to focus on a new greater and better game. Aeriagames however, I've noticed, will drop all games, support, help, etc... should there come a new game. It would be like you buying a new tire, so focusing on cleaning the tire and keeping this single tire in such great running condition that you neglect oil checks and changes, changing spark plugs, etc.... Then suddenly you get another new tire, you look every now and then at the last new tire, but mostly focused on the brand new tire because well... it's brand new and exciting. In time, you wonder why your car breaks down, costs you a lot more gas, and so forth since you have a beautiful new tire and a semi-new, but still good looking tire. Aeriagames needs to work on synergy and proper maintenance, including with the players.

3. Does aeriagames still have the great dream and drive it once did? If so it's hard to tell from their actions and player complaints. It has so much potential, but right now the company seems to be trying to make quick cash at the expense of medium and long term growth and profit.

My simple advice is "dream, vision, synergize, then success..."

By the way, how is Admin doing? Seems busy again. Good luck and hope my explanations and such help aeriagames become better.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."
Advertisement

ijjiBankai

Rank 2
ijjiBankai
PostedApr 24, 2013 10:27 pm
verdohan wrote:
I will add this post.... to all of you voting "poor" in any sense, make sure you follow that up with your financial "voice" .....

what that means, and Superman0X has stated this very thing, is that you can "vote" 1 or 2 all you want.... but if when you are done voting them a failing grade you go and buy AP, you just gave them a big 5!! ...... the only thing that will change things is you using your dollar to reinforce what you like and NOT support what you do not..... You need to use this advice to shape the games the way you want them.  

This kind of logic is why big companies often do not have good reputations with their customers.

Edited^.

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedApr 24, 2013 10:40 pm
I would like to give a suggestion regarding the feedback poll. Seeing as how (at the time of this post) 176 out of 303, approximately 58%, people have voted and said that you're doing an absolutely horrendous job, it may be wise to go and place it in each individual game category to get a better representation of the actual player base of that game. I'm aware this has been mentioned before and subsequently ignored so I expect the same to happen to this suggestion (not like you guys ever listen to your player base where it counts) but I figured I would just toss that out there on the slim, oh so very slim, chance that you all would actually listen to a suggestion.

This really should be a wake up call as to how your player base feels. I may not own a business, but common sense dictates that having a significant amount of negative reviews is bad, especially when over half the votes are for the bottom of the barrel choice.

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedApr 24, 2013 11:09 pm
Siviard wrote:
I would like to give a suggestion regarding the feedback poll. Seeing as how (at the time of this post) 176 out of 303, approximately 58%, people have voted and said that you're doing an absolutely horrendous job, it may be wise to go and place it in each individual game category to get a better representation of the actual player base of that game. I'm aware this has been mentioned before and subsequently ignored so I expect the same to happen to this suggestion (not like you guys ever listen to your player base where it counts) but I figured I would just toss that out there on the slim, oh so very slim, chance that you all would actually listen to a suggestion.

This really should be a wake up call as to how your player base feels. I may not own a business, but common sense dictates that having a significant amount of negative reviews is bad, especially when over half the votes are for the bottom of the barrel choice.  
Lime Odyssey Feedback Poll. Our prayers have been semi-heard. We've been pitching this for the longest time. Some of them have been answered!

trisalim

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Sorry but I have to say poor. The game is so laggy that I can't even play.

1ForLyfe

Rank 0
1ForLyfe
PostedApr 25, 2013 12:51 am
Rated it a 4 this month which is a lot better than the rating of '1' last month.

Main reason for this was because GM Paladin is amazing at his/her job. Not only did he/she go out of their way to find out more information on some tickets I had sent in and didn't receive replies in over 1 month but they gave me a personalized response and some real answers and insight on my issues. None of that cut and paste auto messages I always get. Which to me was above and beyond what I see from most of Aeria Games staff. If only you (AG&E) gave more care to your clientele this way and had more great employees like GM Paladin.

Outstanding job this month, really hope to see more Promotions in May though. Even those 500 AP coupons are pretty nice to receive.

Edit
Naturally there are areas that need improvement still.
Just a small list that could've helped this get a 5.

More advertising, I am sure AG&E makes more than enough money to pump out those advertisements a little more to grow the player base.

Publish TROY Online by Alt1. Smile

Better overall customer service/interaction; as I stated GMPaladin is great, hire more like him/her.

Games are really becoming P2W more and more by the day. Used to be able to spend $100 and get some real value for your money, now.... Need to drop $1000 for same results, have more AP recharge Promos and AP earning events (for those whom can't spend) to combat this influx a little.

omarr_1995

Rank 5
omarr_1995
PostedApr 25, 2013 1:19 am
They probaly dont care about 60% voted 1. They probaly just moving on and making a new 1, next month. With the same amount of people that clicked on 1.

billdoor

Rank 5
billdoor
PostedApr 25, 2013 1:55 am
Not going to vote this time for the same reason as quoted below.
Alastoreo wrote:
N/A

Shaiya has been unplayable for the past month.  

That said, I will commend the speedy recovery of my account recently, in spite of it being locked again within 30 minutes of that (getting it unlocked again was equally equally quick). The handling time was far shorter than I have been used to over the last year+, which regardless of my opinions on certain issues related to the handling itself is a positive point.

BackwardsAss

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 4:10 am

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedApr 25, 2013 7:24 am
3 , and next Poll it will be 1 if there is no Lime Odyssey yet , I'm done 2 years of waiting is just too much .

<center></center>