dx0520

Rank 3
PostedApr 01, 2013 1:32 am
granddome1 wrote:
feilidxy wrote:
nielsaccount wrote:
Am I the only one thinking you can't scam selling AP cards? o.o  
You can if someone believes your selling a card for 5k or but if its a mid-big buyer everyone does pin first so its harder to scam as a seller than as a buyer because the general mindset is pin first 99% of the time.

Also can you change the way your listing people ><? By putting months as heading you make it seem like that those people are only trustable in the month listed or magically no longer buy/sell after that month ;x  

hmm.. but the idea i thought was like this..

putting the month because thats the month were they start buying ap's thats all.. its not that they are untrustable anymore..  

Most buyers have been buying forever, the month you listed under is merely when they were added to this thread, not representative of when they started buying. I agree with felidxy.
Advertisement

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedApr 01, 2013 7:43 am
dx0520 wrote:

Most buyers have been buying forever, the month you listed under is merely when they were added to this thread, not representative of when they started buying. I agree with felidxy.  
yes this I've been buying since like the start of last year and Phai and Book have probably been buying since they were babies so ;x

granddome1

Rank 0
granddome1
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:00 pm
feilidxy wrote:
dx0520 wrote:

yes this I've been buying since like the start of last year and Phai and Book have probably been buying since they were babies so ;x  

So should i removed the months ? and just go in a straight line ?

MythicHealer

Rank 0
MythicHealer
PostedApr 01, 2013 1:32 pm
Just put a status beside the name:

nameofperson - active - last known/indicated: 03/01/13

If people want to refresh their activeness every month, they, or others, can confirm for them. Or they can say, "put me on inactive until further notice".

That's assuming you're up to the task of managing this thread, it will certainly help sellers.

SmokeyMcNasty

Rank 1
SmokeyMcNasty
PostedApr 06, 2013 7:30 pm
id like to add my self to seller and buyer list, ive sold to mostly phai and ioana but have to others and ocassionally buy as well. ppl can vouch for me easily main is SupremeBeing lvl 90 ws

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedApr 07, 2013 5:26 am
Ya, add SupremeBeing he's legit lmao Razz

I would like to be added as an AP card seller. I have already traded to most of the common AP card buyers so I would like to be on the list. This in addition to being an active forum member and contributor to GF.

I am well known on the forum via my username evilishan/walmazi and I have sold cards to Phailadian/Bookworm/ioana/Korohime.

My IGNs ingame are Laboni/MilkySky/duoxie. Mainly MilkySky.
(DS/SS/DMON)

I am active on all the above characters.

Burnanating

Rank 4
Burnanating
PostedApr 07, 2013 9:16 am
I'd also like to add Numbers as an AP seller. Both Forgive, and Numbers are my characters

granddome1

Rank 0
granddome1
PostedApr 07, 2013 10:30 am
Bump!

!Update... Sorry for inactivity xD

aznkid63

Rank 0
aznkid63
PostedApr 07, 2013 1:25 pm
Add KraftDinner to trusted buyers. I sold her a card today.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

thejcking

Rank 0
thejcking
PostedApr 25, 2013 3:50 am

Seller

I'm not selling all that much but you could add me to trusted sellers. I wouldn't even dare to scam... the thought already Shocked
Anyway Boppity could prove that I'm a trusted seller.

My IGN: FantaSniper

Oh and on a side-note, Boppity has renamed to Bopp.

edit: ZackZyne is on the list of buyers twice. place 7 and 19.
also the forum name of zeratul is zyCz and in his own topic he adds the fact that the last letter is capital i, wouldnt do harm to add it here as well.