lolrofl3397

Rank 0
PostedApr 23, 2013 9:01 pm

XIGNCODE THIRD PARTY ERROR HELP!

The title says it all. I have tried many things to fix this but nothing worked. Can someone please point me to the right direction? Any suggestions? Because I tried most already and they did not workout for me. PLEASE HELP!!! I want to play so bad + I don't hack...
Advertisement

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedApr 24, 2013 12:19 am
Try to replace your xigncode with the following one.

The GMs are working to investigate the issue and it should be fix soon.

50cals

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 1:37 am

3rd party error

Hello , I downloaded the game about a month ago..... I am having no problems

I had my lady download the game and we played together last time was the day after the last patch/ update they had last week.

I was off last weekend and we decided to get on and play...... she is getting this 3rd party error. Nothing has changed in her computer , she has not installed anything, she does not know diddly squat about hacking.

I had her go through and delete a bunch of programs , stop startup programs , and still gets the error.......... remember she was playing the game fine - before and after the last update.

She even spent the time to download and reinstall the game..... same message.

Will try to have her replace the xigncode with the one linked.

But seriously , this needs to be on the top of the issues the developers are working on.... Im seeing google links on this issue going back quite sometime....

For someone to be able to play over a 2 week period.... update game with last update .... get on and play.... then try to play next day and get this xgincode is crying wolf !

thx

50cals.

Please get this issue resolved asap so all the many players can get back to playing.

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedApr 25, 2013 2:11 am

Re: 3rd party error

50cals wrote:
Hello , I downloaded the game about a month ago..... I am having no problems

I had my lady download the game and we played together last time was the day after the last patch/ update they had last week.

I was off last weekend and we decided to get on and play...... she is getting this 3rd party error. Nothing has changed in her computer , she has not installed anything, she does not know diddly squat about hacking.

I had her go through and delete a bunch of programs , stop startup programs , and still gets the error.......... remember she was playing the game fine - before and after the last update.

She even spent the time to download and reinstall the game..... same message.

Will try to have her replace the xigncode with the one linked.

But seriously , this needs to be on the top of the issues the developers are working on.... Im seeing google links on this issue going back quite sometime....

For someone to be able to play over a 2 week period.... update game with last update .... get on and play.... then try to play next day and get this xgincode is crying wolf !

thx

50cals.

Please get this issue resolved asap so all the many players can get back to playing.  
Hey 50cals,

The GMs are aware of his issue. They already talked with the developers. It should be fix soon.
Please wait patiently