EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedJan 22, 2013 10:00 pm

auto build

Please make auto build last when offline. The number of refreshes alone makes it a headache to have to keep resetting it.

Advertisement

aduindam

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 9:16 am
Since it's possible to have 80 armies, when will the number of heroes we can have increase?

metooz

Rank 0
metooz
PostedMar 21, 2013 2:22 am

please consider soon..

inclusive suggestions
Suggestion 1 : allow to manage heros in the left list of "hero tab" up and down ..
Pros : would be much comfortable and easier control for users..
Cons : i don't see any!

Suggestion 2 : lower the number of dungeons in daily quest or make the expedition dungeon less points attacking .. or both
Pros : easier and faster to do daily quests and saving time ..
cons : drills price might drop ..

♥ Merry Christmas ♥

bbotanica

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Heroes Menu

Suggestion for Heroes Menu
Sorry didn't realise this thread was here and I posted in the general forum with a new thread:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15886131#15886131

Suggestion: Ability to rearrange hero list
Pro: Less time clicking down the list to find heroes you are currently working on, especially if you have a lot of heroes
Con: Requires game re-coding

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:08 am
It would be nice if there wan an alert system when we could attempt to persuade epics again. If using the 1 hour method, it's rather easy to forget to repeat it :/

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedApr 03, 2013 5:45 pm
EquinoxBlade wrote:
It would be nice if there wan an alert system when we could attempt to persuade epics again. If using the 1 hour method, it's rather easy to forget to repeat it :/  

i agree. function "persuation alert" should have on/off switch in game setting (so those that want those alerts can have then turned on).... and that option in game setting should be avaliable for vip 10 players Very Happy

Suggestion: Make Suggestion subforum!
Numbers of posts and views in this topic justify that idea. There could be more work for moderators, that's only con... for them Very Happy

P.S. Are Game Sages forum moderators or GMs?

iLoveDW7

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 7:20 pm
When Nina Lambert comes out, make her a one person raffle! We all want a fair chance and if the top payer gets her as well, then we are all done for, as the Top Payer usually is the one that conquers a whole server..

So, a FREE one person raffle is the way to go. It could greatly increase the balance of a server as well.

If it is a top-payer raffle, then I, for one, know that the Legends server will be finished off.

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedApr 22, 2013 5:17 pm
iLoveDW7 wrote:
When Nina Lambert comes out, make her a one person raffle! We all want a fair chance and if the top payer gets her as well, then we are all done for, as the Top Payer usually is the one that conquers a whole server..

So, a FREE one person raffle is the way to go. It could greatly increase the balance of a server as well.

If it is a top-payer raffle, then I, for one, know that the Legends server will be finished off.  

While i'd love to see Nina in-game it probably will ever happen as she is too overpowered. One epic won't make or break a server regardless of who gets it and Nina isn't the magical epic that will own all Stiele's epics in the face. Someone would need to put a LOT of money into her for +11-15 highest lvl gear, her FULL rebirth 1 and 2 (approx 30+ stones and waters), level her to 110+ (will take about 4-5 months for non-paying player who plays daily).

I really WOULD love to see more of the gov epics and no NOT having to spend lmao $300+ on one. Really, I play other games too, and this is the one with the LEAST content updates and additions considering how much revenue you're milking in from many players still. Players in other games spend far LESS money and get approx 10x the content upgrades. You really DO need to address that.

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedApr 24, 2013 9:46 pm
Dungeon loot could use a look at. Smile Yes, it's awesome now that adv skills are dropping like water. Unfortunately if you get a gold chest in Warlord or Navy you can get one from there too. Sooo tonight my rewards for completing Warlords and accomplishing SSS rank were options of: 1 single Aqua (I usually get 8-11 from gem mines), an Adv mage which I keep discarding cuz I have so many, 5 Souls, or a Euclid Blueprint (all my research has been done for ages now, I toss them). I`m saddened that I got adv mage and just deleted cuz even brand new players can buy them for 1 gem on auction. :/

To me, I think if you get SSS rank, you should be seeing an item you don't normally get very often, not items that most people past lvl 80 toss away. Just figured it was worthy of a look over. I AM very happy that the loot from steps in the dungeon now works finally. Smile

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedMay 07, 2013 3:40 pm
MERGE COMPLETION WARNING SMS

Merge with Leviathan ( i feel sorry for those poor souls) will happen one day. For some nominal fee aeria could implement sms warning system, that will notify our prominent players (payers) half hour before server is up after merge.

This is very important because some players (payers) are taking in merge events, like this, time from wark (risking getting fired in todays economy) and drinking too much coffee to stay awake (risking getting heart attack).

And that could lead to greatest tragedy... They could stop playing (paying) this game.