10%55 Votes
1 (Poor)
56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

laurencemahoney

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2013 7:21 pm

SF CAN BE WAAAYYY BETTER

I BELIEVE TICKETS SHOULD NOT BE AUTOMATED. IF U GUYS TAKE TIME TO READ IT MIND AS WELL JUST TYPE OUT A REASONABLE ANSWER TO THE RECIPIENT.
Advertisement

ijjiBankai

Rank 2
ijjiBankai
PostedApr 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Re: SF CAN BE WAAAYYY BETTER

laurencemahoney wrote:
I BELIEVE TICKETS SHOULD NOT BE AUTOMATED. IF U GUYS TAKE TIME TO READ IT MIND AS WELL JUST TYPE OUT A REASONABLE ANSWER TO THE RECIPIENT.  

They're not "automated" but sometimes it really does feel that way.

Apparently, the GMs read the tickets, pick out a pre-typed response, and edit it a little bit to fit the situation. That way they can speed up their response times, and give respectful, helpful responses each time.

Of course, there have been multiple un-helpful ticket responses as well, which makes some of us question the GMs XD.

laurencemahoney

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Re: SF CAN BE WAAAYYY BETTER

ijjiBankai wrote:
laurencemahoney wrote:

They're not "automated" but sometimes it really does feel that way.

Apparently, the GMs read the tickets, pick out a pre-typed response, and edit it a little bit to fit the situation. That way they can speed up their response times, and give respectful, helpful responses each time.

Of course, there have been multiple un-helpful ticket responses as well, which makes some of us question the GMs XD.  

I THINK TO MAKE SF PLAYERS HAPPY THEY SHOULD REWARD US WITH AP OR SP OR NEW GUN. BUT EVEYONE LIKE A PERONAL HANDTYPED RESPONSE

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedApr 24, 2013 7:36 pm
finnaly i vote 1
stratos made me mad with his last patch note, writing dungeon instead of raid...seriously ...
+ the new hp/xp from the new raid make me more mad...Its like "idk how to make people quit the game so lets make a hard way to lvl harder, player able to do 1-2.5% per hour useing a pbi should do less per hour"

MITSUNARI44

Rank 1
MITSUNARI44
PostedApr 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Not Just Shaiya .
58 % so far giving u guys a 1 !!

going great for # 1 Games Company of the year right ? Very Happy

verdohan

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
verdohan
PostedApr 24, 2013 7:55 pm
I will add this post.... to all of you voting "poor" in any sense, make sure you follow that up with your financial "voice" .....

what that means, and Superman0X has stated this very thing, is that you can "vote" 1 or 2 all you want.... but if when you are done voting them a failing grade you go and buy AP, you just gave them a big 5!! ...... the only thing that will change things is you using your dollar to reinforce what you like and NOT support what you do not..... You need to use this advice to shape the games the way you want them.

Yurisaki

Rank 4
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:07 pm
1 from me..

How often has 1 been the highest on these polls ..

nothing ever changes..

I love the game I play.. but the lack of love from Aeria and Developers is depressing.
Its happening with every game Aeria hosts.

can only blame the Developers for so long...

n40m1

Rank 2
n40m1
PostedApr 24, 2013 9:16 pm
Formalitys wrote:
For GunZ, I rated 1.

We've been informed that the devs are responsible for not implementing features , fixes to the bugs in the game, and essentially everything else. So how is it that the communication/relations between Aeria and our game's dev is so bad that we've only had 1 patch.

The Bad:

• Only one patch in the 8+ months we've been here.
  • Over 60% of our sets are missing from ijji. How were these sets previously available for IOTD or tiered spenders in the past but not available in our item mall?
  • The IOTDs and Tiered Spenders have stopped for a while. If there's nothing to buy, who expects the devs to keep improving the game?
  • I have seen some very poor ticket responses lately. One time a player sent a ticket and it was answered in a completely unrelated manner.
  • FREE items that are extremely easy to get and level 1 starting weapons, are being sold in our item mall.
  • Major bugs are still present in our game and Agent Error is back.
  • Some threads are within the lines of the ToS and forum rules are being deleted/locked. I like how Aeria keeps tight rules on the forum but some things get over censored.
  • Our servers have been not been maintained well.

The Good:

• GS are able to host events.
  • GM Versus hosts forum events.
  • GM OneShot is active in the shoutbox

MastaJ16

Rank 2
MastaJ16
PostedApr 24, 2013 9:20 pm
I think the Service is Amazing than it has been previously Smile. Am really enjoying the Scarlet Blade Teams' service for being quick when issues arise such as when Servers Go Down Randomly.

lixyang

Rank 0
lixyang
PostedApr 24, 2013 10:20 pm

meanwhile in EE
my note is 4 to Eden Eternal [ everything is running good, the fews problems are fixed quickly ] i participated too in Scarlet B [ good, the game has great potencial ]. for now is 4 but keep working and will be 5 soon - goodluck all XD