If the terms of service wasn't full of legal jargon people might not be discouraged to read it, most of it doesn't even make sense to me. I did read the TOS all the way through, and I said to myself, "So basically Aeria cannot take responsibilty for any loss or damages caused by their software, and reserve the right to ban anybody, and update thier rules with or without notice." Well that was the part I kinda understood.
that was the gist I got.
1. They can ban you with or without reason
2. The rules can be updated with or without notice
3. They will not be held responsible for any loss or damages.
4. You will agree to these terms, and any changes made later, whether or not you are aware of them.
5. You agree to all the points above.