1 (Poor)
56%305 Votes
Total Votes :: 540 Votes

omarr_1995

GameSage: Soldier Front
omarr_1995
PostedApr 24, 2013 1:57 pm
ShowKase. wrote:
You guys earned your 1 this month for Soldier Front. I thought things were improving and these kill events would be better for the community, but they're nothing more than an underhanded ploy to avoid paying out large amounts of people. The Spring Break Event only required 300 kills per event with 20 matches per mode, and now you've increased it to 600 and 30? This isn't even possible, let alone reasonable, for people who don't spend 8 hours sitting at the computer. Many users worked hard to complete specific events for various reasons: either not liking one of the modes, or they could only play for 1 day, and you are refusing to give them their prizes because 'They didn't do it in order.'

This is completely unacceptable, and all it's going to do is drive away the few remaining players you do have from the game permanently. Recently, most of my games have been with brand new players, and if you keep treating the community like this, you'll turn them off too. If you thought patching most hacks after 6 months of ignoring them, then washing your hands of everything is going to work, you're in for a rude awakening.

Posting tiers and saying "HI I'M A GM, MAKE ME A SIG!" isn't community interaction. Try actually engaging with players on a personal basis and contributing to the forum every now and then. You are seen as community leaders and the extent of your leadership in a nutshell is "Sorry for the inconvenience, here's a tier, pasted response to a ticket, SIGNATURE CONTEST, MEDIOCRE PRIZES!, Don't complain in the shoutbox." Memphis was the only person who acted like he cared about the community, and I'm sure he'll end up in SF 2 and we'll be stuck with some monotone drone.

Said it before and I'll say it again: I spent over $100 a month on average when SF was under Memphis control, and now it's down to $25 because your customer service is just awful. When you start pretending you care and share something with the community other than bad news, maybe you'll get less complaints.  

So agreed with all of this. The fact that the last polls didnt make sense either lmao
Advertisement

ThreeLeggedCar

Rank 0
ThreeLeggedCar
PostedApr 24, 2013 2:51 pm
You guys almost got better with GF, but then a massive slump occoured. Reading past your comments here, it seems that you're trying to kill off not only GF, but all your games.

Hiring some of your more dedicated players would probably be a good idea. People seem to have more trust in them than you at the moment.

While I understand that your jobs are incredibly difficult, you should be able to communicate this to players; the lack of this gives the horrible impression that you don't care, enough or at all.

inb4 everyone moves to Nexon...

...maybe not

SecondShadow | Lv 90 Hawkeye | GF | xNanaki | Lv 78 SS | GF | Sloth | L. Colonel | Wolfteam |

Phoenix_Shi

Rank 2
Phoenix_Shi
PostedApr 24, 2013 3:08 pm
You got a 1, congrats.

Two main issues, the Scarlet Blade item "mall" is a joke, I want to buy things, not gamble. The other is any time I send a ticket regarding lost items or skill points due to the Scarlet Blade server I play on deciding to shut itself down for whatever reason results in a huge run around. I explain the situation then, they want me to provide info I've already given, again, and again, and again. The skill loss one should have been painfully simple, all they had to do is check my character and they'd see I had spent less skill points than it claimed I had, yet they just couldn't figure that simple concept out. This has happened three times now, I have yet to get anything back.

EBDjerry

Rank 2
EBDjerry
PostedApr 24, 2013 3:15 pm   Last edited by EBDjerry on Apr 24, 2013 3:46 pm. Edited 2 times in total
I voted 1 because the 4-5 years I have been around Aeria Games(Since the days of TS1) I have seen great games crumble due to greed for AP. The best items in games are being handed out for a few bucks rather than earned in game, no one has an upper hand or a better player on TwelveSky2 because everyone is equal persey due to raffles/teirs handing out 150%CS12 max sets. And a new raffle handed out 100% Max chars/gears with 2k extra stats, not a single person that won was from the 'enter me' thread or from the US.. lol GM's have trolled openly in shoutbox, took personal vendetta's against players they didn't like and found reason for a ban eventually. GS's that hack were gone unnoticed even with video evidence. There has been absolutely no new content worth even being in the game since Set 5 Elite sets were introduced last year. Constant hacker problems, apparently a hackshield isn't in question even though other companies with the SAME game has hack prevention and less issue than ours.

There have been several threads players asking about state of the game, those have been ignored or locked/deleted without replies. What does this say to your loyal players? "We don't care" that's what I feel like the message of being constantly ignored is about. The in game events haven't changed nor really give enough to even participate. CoS those elite boxes that give aolute junk. Has been the same exact prizes for years, no changes.

And how about making GM's actually balance the in game economy. Delete the chars thats taking up the Cotribution Points list that are banned/hacked chars. Open Nangin xfers to regain population that the GM's caused to decline when they decided to shut us off forever allowing 1 faction to have a population bigger than all 3 of the opposing factions combined.

Simply put, services are absolutely poor and needs a major revamp in order to fix it.... Starting by actually listening to players feedback, not just ap buyers wants.

And the only ones voting it Excellent are those that probably spend a crap ton of AP or are GS with Aeria Games.

RedLacket

Rank 3
RedLacket
PostedApr 24, 2013 3:15 pm
I gave it 1 for WT.
Events are not being judge seriously, No playtime events. The same gold items in the shop, and much more.

[ Champion aka xlQuicktime ] Clan: Earthfamily

basil_bk

Rank 4
basil_bk
PostedApr 24, 2013 3:22 pm
1 lol

Nockna

Rank 2
Nockna
PostedApr 24, 2013 3:23 pm
A generous 1 for SF.

Very poor communication from the Devs/Gms to the player base. When interaction does occur it's only in regards to posting a tier or a lackluster event, which in itself has it's own issues.

Instead of going off on a tangent I will bullet point some of the issues facing this game.

*Clan System needs to return (Promised soon, then made a U turn and tell us it's a long way away.) The clan system will help organize the competitive community and help grow competition and the community itself.

*Ping Limit on servers so it wards of foreign players who should be playing their own version of the game. (Recent influx of Filipino players with 300+ ping makes the game unplayable for those with standard pings.)

*Hackers emerging again after the so called stricter security update. Not to mention the wave of hackers last month.

*Playtime Events (which have no creativity whatsoever) demand of playing so and so hours or acquiring so and so kills in stated time is unrealistic and bore some. Even when completed the pay out time is ridiculous. Don't spam us with the same old events if you can't even provide us with an in-game event tracker on how many kills or hours we have acquired or even better, just have auto redemption. (ijji back in 08 had an auto redemption feature for the DM4 event up until it's departure as host)

*Tiers being bugged with nonredeemable prizes or falsely advertising said guns as being redeemable as perm. (Evl_Mp5)

Bugged/Glitched Updates/Delayed monthly updates.

*Player base diminishing because of all of the above and more.

It would be understandable if the issues mentioned above was a one time mistake but no, it's the same story over and over.

It's been made clear to us that money is the priority here, not customer satisfaction. If the company had any business acumen they would know that the latter is the goal of every company and ultimately will earn them the deserved revenue.

The player base has voiced it's concerns on many occasions but to no avail.

jerrrge

Rank 5
jerrrge
PostedApr 24, 2013 3:28 pm
I gave a 3 since sf has improved with its hackers since ijji, but has gone down because of the laggers migrating from the other countries. And since this is an "Open community" which is fine, ONLY IF YOU CAN SUPPORT IT. your servers are a total joke, and you still try to support people from the phillipines or from Australia, and that's how you're going to lose your american customers, if you cant handle that kind of lag.

at least i gave a 3, because you were able to patch some hacks......

Xfire: jlvyn13 Skype: Jerrrge

jerrrge

Rank 5
jerrrge
PostedApr 24, 2013 3:31 pm
Nockna wrote:
A generous 1 for SF.

Very poor communication from the Devs/Gms to the player base. When interaction does occur it's only in regards to posting a tier or a lackluster event, which in itself has it's own issues.

Instead of going off on a tangent I will bullet point some of the issues facing this game.

*Clan System needs to return (Promised soon, then made a U turn and tell us it's a long way away.) The clan system will help organize the competitive community and help grow competition and the community itself.

*Ping Limit on servers so it wards of foreign players who should be playing their own version of the game. (Recent influx of Filipino players with 300+ ping makes the game unplayable for those with standard pings.)

*Hackers emerging again after the so called stricter security update. Not to mention the wave of hackers last month.

*Playtime Events (which have no creativity whatsoever) demand of playing so and so hours or acquiring so and so kills in stated time is unrealistic and bore some. Even when completed the pay out time is ridiculous. Don't spam us with the same old events if you can't even provide us with an in-game event tracker on how many kills or hours we have acquired or even better, just have auto redemption. (ijji back in 08 had an auto redemption feature for the DM4 event up until it's departure as host)

*Tiers being bugged with nonredeemable prizes or falsely advertising said guns as being redeemable as perm. (Evl_Mp5)

Bugged/Glitched Updates/Delayed monthly updates.

*Player base diminishing because of all of the above and more.

It would be understandable if the issues mentioned above was a one time mistake but no, it's the same story over and over.

It's been made clear to us that money is the priority here, not customer satisfaction. If the company had any business acumen they would know that the latter is the goal of every company and ultimately will earn them the deserved revenue.

The player base has voiced it's concerns on many occasions but to no avail.  

+1

Xfire: jlvyn13 Skype: Jerrrge

Faustivl

Rank 0
Faustivl
PostedApr 24, 2013 4:07 pm

TWELVE Sky 2 !

Isnt it time please fix all this!
EBDjerry wrote:
I voted 1 because the 3-4 years I have been around Aeria Games I have seen great games crumble due to greed for AP. The best items in games are being handed out for a few bucks rather than earned in game, no one has an upper hand or a better player on TwelveSky2 because everyone is equal persey due to raffles/teirs handing out 150%CS12 max sets. And a new raffle handed out 100% Max chars/gears with 2k extra stats, not a single person that won was from the 'enter me' thread or from the US.. lol GM's have trolled openly in shoutbox, took personal vendetta's against players they didn't like and found reason for a ban eventually. GS's that hack were gone unnoticed even with video evidence. There has been absolutely no new content worth even being in the game since Set 5 Elite sets were introduced last year. Constant hacker problems, apparently a hackshield isn't in question even though other companies with the SAME game has hack prevention and less issue than ours.

There have been several threads players asking about state of the game, those have been ignored or locked/deleted without replies. What does this say to your loyal players? "We don't care" that's what I feel like the message of being constantly ignored is about. The in game events haven't changed nor really give enough to even participate. CoS those elite boxes that give aolute junk. Has been the same exact prizes for years, no changes.

And how about making GM's actually balance the in game economy. Delete the chars thats taking up the Cotribution Points list that are banned/hacked chars. Open Nangin xfers to regain population that the GM's caused to decline when they decided to shut us off forever allowing 1 faction to have a population bigger than all 3 of the opposing factions combined.

Simply put, services are absolutely poor and needs a major revamp in order to fix it.... Starting by actually listening to players feedback, not just ap buyers wants.

And the only ones voting it Excellent are those that probably spend a crap ton of AP or are GS with Aeria Games.  

I would give a 1. Everything EBDjerry say is true, and we have not received a single new patch for 12Sky2 since 1 year or more until now, I ask you just log in on 12sky2 you'll see just hackers who are left.. and check the bad situation we have right now in 12sky2 there are more than a thousand people who have wasted ap and time on this game and now the situation in 12sky2 looks like it to be shutdown and not even a single GM's to answer people's feedback, you should take care of this great game, I get very sad when I see all these posts that may not even a response from GM's.

The people who do not play 12sky2 they should just login on 12sky2 and talk about 12sky2's
situation. Honestly we Twelev Sky 2 players dont deserve to have this poorly situation. I hope right now you're reading this post and help out Twelve Sky 2 of this bad sitaution.