Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:09 am

Randomized Item Stats

Would like the chance of rare/epic/heroic/legendary to have different stats along with their base damage/armor/accuracy and such. I mean by adding 1-2 stats for a rare, 2-3 for a epic, 3-4 for a heroic, and so on. Obviously tweaks would be involved in the above suggestions but that's up to the GM's.

This, in my opinion, would help cause players to purchase and farm more vouchers for multiple sets to find something stronger and stronger. Thus increasing end-game PvE wise rather than finding your epic and that's it you're maxed out with no differences between players. Not sure about you as other players but I'd like to find a really good item that is better than others rather than sharing the exact same item forever.

Stat gains would be minimal compared to say runes but something to be beneficial so it's worth farming monsters for better items. If this is not a good idea or too much work for developers giving runes a range of stats given to item would be equal balance except without the end-game PvE theory.

Example:
Before suggestion: Red Fatal Magic normally gives +30 magic crit
After suggestion: Red Fatal Magic gives +15 to +30 magic crit

tl;dr - Let's not keep the current system a consistent set of items with no difference between others. Giving players different odds of gear/runes would help benefit the game as it adds incentive to continue farming and throwing money around for items to become better and better.

Advertisement

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:40 pm
Thank you for the suggestion. I'll pass this along to the PM and the Devs. I like the idea but of course its up to the PM and the Developer to decide.

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedFeb 11, 2013 12:08 am
Appreciate it.

DarkAfiq

Rank 0
DarkAfiq
PostedFeb 23, 2013 1:47 pm

+1

each items should differ from each other so that farming for gears would be more worth the effort. really nice to see 10 people with Raden Imperial Broadsword, for example, but different in their added attributes. The stats boost should be decrease based on the equipment grade (example: +2 ATK for uncommon lvl 10 broadsword, but +5 ATK for rare lvl 10 broadsword)

really nice to see this features in game Smile

affandi77

Rank 0
affandi77
PostedApr 24, 2013 10:47 am
In DK Online, may I know the rank of weaphon/amor? as I aware the sequence like this : uncommon > rare > heroic > legendary > epic. Correct me if i'm wrong. Smile

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 24, 2013 2:50 pm
Do not push old Topics Wink The last reply was posted 2 months ago.

The Item grades are the following: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Heroic, Legendary.