bboroksna

Rank 3
bboroksna
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:33 am
Let me just translate the patch note on tapping and play some in game...

Advertisement

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:35 am
PikaWaitWhat wrote:
-Seriously? So what is the fricking point in having expensive gaming mouse if you use it in same way as 3$ mouse (well more or less same).....just sad....  
Because better sensors? Because better shape? Because higher quality?

.LazyKitty.

Rank 4
.LazyKitty.
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:38 am
Kyunikeon wrote:
GG.  

No re

SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
the scythe has a sweeping motion that can kill like, 3 people at once if done right
AznMaggot wrote:
Zaystev custom = Mosin with toilet paper around it.

ColorFish

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:40 am

PikaWaitWhat

Rank 1
PikaWaitWhat
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:48 am
FruutelIa wrote:
PikaWaitWhat wrote:
-Seriously? So what is the fricking point in having expensive gaming mouse if you use it in same way as 3$ mouse (well more or less same).....just sad....  

-Keep telling that to yourself when they get that patch here and people start qqing.

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:51 am
PikaWaitWhat wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
PikaWaitWhat wrote:

-Keep telling that to yourself when they get that patch here and people start qqing.  
I'm telling myself anything, that's the simple truth. Rofl

bboroksna

Rank 3
bboroksna
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:54 am
Just like the videos people posted, full out 25 bullet tapping is no longer possible.

with the lrb, you can do 100% rof tap up to 4 bullets, then the crosshair will get fked up. If you're one of those burst-dps guys that burst upto 3-4 bullets only, you'll be fine. Otherwise, this will be the deciding factor between who can really use the para and who can't.

3. 이번 패치로 인해 허용되는 광클은 어느 정도까지인가요?
현재 설계기준은 연사할때와 비교해서 60-70% 정도의 DPS에 해당하는 클릭 속도의 광클은 기존과 유사하게 동작하나,
그 이상의 빠른 광클은 에임/반동의 페널티가 추가 부여되도록 하였습니다.
즉, 침착한 점사의 최대 한계선을 최대 연사대비 70%속도까지만 인정한다는 것입니다.
(예로, 파라는 초당 6-7발 광클은 충분히 동작 합니다. 그 이상 빠르게 광클하면 에임/반동이 커지게 됩니다)

다시 한번 말씀드리지만,
초당 7번까지만 누르실 수 있다는 이야기가 아닌
초당 7회 클릭 수준까지는 페널티가 거의 없이 지금과 비슷한 수준입니다만,
그 이상 빠르게 클릭하면 에임과 반동이 커지는 페널티를 받는다는 이야기입니다.

즉, 안정적 에임을 유지하려면 초당 6~7발 정도의 광클이 한계이고
이는 파라의 경우 m4 보다도 살상 능력이 약해짐을 의미합니다.

3. So what are the allowed spectrum of the "tapping"?

As of right now, tapping will work as it was up to the 60-70% of the calculated DPS of the weapon, but as soon as it surpasses the 60-70% mark, there will be penalties applied.

Basically allowing people to tap up to the 70% of 100% that the weapon can do. (for example, tapping the para that results in 6-7 bullets fired per second works like it's supposed to, but for tapping that are faster than such will have penalties in form of bloom and recoil.)

In simpler terms, it's not that you can only press 7 times per second. The system will work as it was before the patch up to 7 clicks per second, but as soon as people tap faster than 7 clicks per second, they will receive penalties.

Therefore, to have a 'stable' aim, the limit for tapping is 6-7 clicks per second, and can result in weaker firepower of the SA58 Para compared to the M4 depending on how they are used.

this is what i roughly-translated real quick.

after reading the note, i went in game and tested it myself. With Lrb, just tapping real slow works like the UAVA, but as soon as i tried to tap like a manian and unleash all 25+ bullets, the gun bloomed and recoiled freaking hard on the 4th bullet.

so this will probably separate the spraying BR's and scrubs who spray-lotto, to those who can actually use the **** gun.

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:56 am
bboroksna wrote:
Just like the videos people posted, full out 25 bullet tapping is no longer possible.

with the lrb, you can do 100% rof tap up to 4 bullets, then the crosshair will get fked up. If you're one of those burst-dps guys that burst upto 3-4 bullets only, you'll be fine. Otherwise, this will be the deciding factor between who can really use the para and who can't.

3. 이번 패치로 인해 허용되는 광클은 어느 정도까지인가요?
현재 설계기준은 연사할때와 비교해서 60-70% 정도의 DPS에 해당하는 클릭 속도의 광클은 기존과 유사하게 동작하나,
그 이상의 빠른 광클은 에임/반동의 페널티가 추가 부여되도록 하였습니다.
즉, 침착한 점사의 최대 한계선을 최대 연사대비 70%속도까지만 인정한다는 것입니다.
(예로, 파라는 초당 6-7발 광클은 충분히 동작 합니다. 그 이상 빠르게 광클하면 에임/반동이 커지게 됩니다)

다시 한번 말씀드리지만,
초당 7번까지만 누르실 수 있다는 이야기가 아닌
초당 7회 클릭 수준까지는 페널티가 거의 없이 지금과 비슷한 수준입니다만,
그 이상 빠르게 클릭하면 에임과 반동이 커지는 페널티를 받는다는 이야기입니다.

즉, 안정적 에임을 유지하려면 초당 6~7발 정도의 광클이 한계이고
이는 파라의 경우 m4 보다도 살상 능력이 약해짐을 의미합니다.

3. So what are the allowed spectrum of the "tapping"?

As of right now, tapping will work as it was up to the 60-70% of the calculated DPS of the weapon, but as soon as it surpasses the 60-70% mark, there will be penalties applied.

Basically allowing people to tap up to the 70% of 100% that the weapon can do. (for example, tapping the para that results in 6-7 bullets fired per second works like it's supposed to, but for tapping that are faster than such will have penalties in form of bloom and recoil.)

In simpler terms, it's not that you can only press 7 times per second. The system will work as it was before the patch up to 7 clicks per second, but as soon as people tap faster than 7 clicks per second, they will receive penalties.

Therefore, to have a 'stable' aim, the limit for tapping is 6-7 clicks per second, and can result in weaker firepower of the SA58 Para compared to the M4 depending on how they are used.

this is what i roughly-translated real quick.

after reading the note, i went in game and tested it myself. With Lrb, just tapping real slow works like the UAVA, but as soon as i tried to tap like a manian and unleash all 25+ bullets, the gun bloomed and recoiled freaking hard on the 4th bullet.

so this will probably separate the spraying BR's and scrubs who spray-lotto, to those who can actually use the **** gun.  

i dont tap at full rof anyway so gg for me hue

bboroksna

Rank 3
bboroksna
PostedApr 24, 2013 8:58 am
MrProPoo wrote:

i dont tap at full rof anyway so gg for me hue  

i'm more than capable of tapping full rof, but i never go above 4-5 round bursts, so i could careless. On the other hand, if this does get implemented in our version, you'll see shtload of people not usnig the para anymore.

let alone the m4 or amd (since you can't really tap, PERIOD.)

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedApr 24, 2013 9:01 am
nega is good with mk3.