Firesorce

Rank 2
Firesorce
PostedApr 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Lv80 Arena Prophet Cloak

Actually, cloaks for lv75.
Which cloak should a lv75 prophet take?
(*Cough* names and locations please, I know the cloak should have mass vit / wil )

and yes, it might have been posted before, but I'm lazy to search through 14 pages of threads.

The only one on my mind at the moment, is the Song of Condensation Cape, Lv66.
Anything better than that? and please don't say PT/BFR cloak, I want pure vit/int/wil +hp+mp.
Those typical ''prophet cloaks''.

Thank you!

Advertisement

The.King.4

Rank 1
PostedApr 24, 2013 2:20 am
Use a yellow cape?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

sovannavatnorng

Rank 1
PostedApr 24, 2013 6:30 am
hi o/
At lvl 75 I would suggest doing BFR to get a cape and reroll it to the prefix that you're looking for, or you can spamm doing it since BFR give very high chance of obtaining cloak. You can spamm doing MO till you get your massive VIT/ INT/ WIL and HP/MP etc.
Note: Cape with debuff such as misfortune, silenced and sleep is much more helpful than extra few VIT.
Hope this help Very Happy

ArielScarlet

Rank 0
ArielScarlet
PostedApr 24, 2013 11:13 am
sovannavatnorng wrote:
hi o/
At lvl 75 I would suggest doing BFR to get a cape and reroll it to the prefix that you're looking for, or you can spamm doing it since BFR give very high chance of obtaining cloak. You can spamm doing MO till you get your massive VIT/ INT/ WIL and HP/MP etc.
Note: Cape with debuff such as misfortune, silenced and sleep is much more helpful than extra few VIT.
Hope this help Very Happy  

Yeah, I would definitely say go for a BFR cape, Because the extra de-buffs help, don't forget you can always level your gears for extra vit/int/mp/hp/ect.