sksaint

Rank 0
PostedApr 23, 2013 9:56 pm   Last edited by sksaint on Apr 23, 2013 10:10 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Need Help with my account

[quote="sIink"]
sksaint wrote:
Dear Superman0X

Edited Out~

I need help, because the ticket hasn't responded and i need talk with Superman0X  
Advertisement

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 23, 2013 10:02 pm   Last edited by lollypopfish on Apr 23, 2013 10:04 pm. Edited 2 times in total
You should keep all of this within your RT that you should have sent in. Putting information such as your IP address and your email address into this thread is a silly thing to do as hackers can take this information and hack you, Which we don't want, I suggest editing all of this out and keep it within the RT. You should also receive a response from your ticket within 48 hours of sending it in.

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedApr 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Re: Need Help with my account

Superman0X
sksaint wrote:
Dear Superman0X

Edited Out~

I need help, because the ticket hasn't responded and i need talk with Superman0X  

You are posting on Grand Fantasia in English. RT's are not to be shared on the forum, so please edit it out of your above post. You must continue to make contact to your GM team through RT.

You should log out of all accounts (do not be logged into an alternate account) and send in a Recover a Lost Account ticket to Grand Fantasia ES.

sksaint

Rank 0
PostedApr 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Re: Need Help with my account

Superman0X
OK