looped99

Rank 1
looped99
PostedApr 22, 2013 9:26 am
Saltyloves wrote:
Wonderful post with some genuinely great suggestions! +Karma!

But please remember, everyone, if you opt to go the plvling path, protect yourself and ask a GS to be the mediator by holding the money/items/whatever until the plvling is finished. There are WAY too many plvl scammers out there and nobody wants to waste time and/or money on scammers. We'll always be happy to help you guys out.  

not my intention to ressurect a dead thread in the bad way. I wanted to ask though. Is this still applicable advise or are the gs's no longer doing this?

Advertisement

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedApr 23, 2013 1:27 pm
It will depend on the GS.

Personally I won't assist with any trade that we can't complete immediately - it just causes too many hassles with matching schedules. Other GSes may do that though.

RIP Kizzd

zhangyan001

Rank 0
PostedJul 19, 2013 12:55 am
As long as the person is perfectly healthy to live in this world, everything else is small!

LoveTeamAeria

Rank 4
LoveTeamAeria
PostedJul 19, 2013 11:58 am
The above post is a fail...delete it..

husky14

Rank 0
husky14
PostedMar 14, 2014 2:39 am
I also have a question Razz Farming gold apples was defiantly an easy and kinda entertaining way (Since I would always be in skype calls during the farming and it was a ton of fun)to make money, way back when I was extremely active. But, is there still any point to farming gold apples now? Just asking so that I don't waste my time with it.

Emilia789

Rank 2
Emilia789
PostedMar 14, 2014 2:06 pm
husky14 wrote:
I also have a question Razz Farming gold apples was defiantly an easy and kinda entertaining way (Since I would always be in skype calls during the farming and it was a ton of fun)to make money, way back when I was extremely active. But, is there still any point to farming gold apples now? Just asking so that I don't waste my time with it.  

Don't even think about it. XD