Olissipo

Rank 0
Olissipo
PostedApr 23, 2013 8:47 am
Looks like replacing the XIGNCODE folder I downloaded from The2009RKO's post actually worked out.

Weird, every time I had false positives deleting those 2 files and cleaning registry worked out, never once before had to replace the whole folder.

kudos for the assistance Smile

hiimeco, try the one The2009RKO posted I guess :\

from the size they are different versions, who knows if it won't work for you?
Advertisement

hiimecco

Rank 0
hiimecco
PostedApr 23, 2013 10:02 am
Olissipo wrote:
Looks like replacing the XIGNCODE folder I downloaded from The2009RKO's post actually worked out.

Weird, every time I had false positives deleting those 2 files and cleaning registry worked out, never once before had to replace the whole folder.

Really? I'll try it myself! Very Happy

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:33 pm
Olissipo wrote:

Good to know it worked with you! Wink

hiimecco

Rank 0
hiimecco
PostedApr 23, 2013 1:18 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
Olissipo wrote:

Good to know it worked with you! Wink  

Didn't work for me though, once I downloaded it my AVA wouldn't open, so I replaced it back.