silverpelt13
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:59 pm

It's a Strange Land here.........
Advertisement

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedApr 23, 2013 1:07 pm
Going to have to give a 1 for Scarlet Blade due to whoever is in charge of the item mall pricing needs to be fired, or re-educated on proper prices. $200 for a costume, not as a tiered spender or anything but just the costume with assorted garbage items thrown in, is not alright in any form, shape, or way Even worse is blatantly ignoring the player base when they want answers regarding it. I've seen Aeria make some bone-headed moves before, but this definitely takes the cake.

HellStormTitan

Rank 3
HellStormTitan
PostedApr 23, 2013 1:15 pm
Ill stick with 3 again, but its looking more down towards a 2 then up to a 4.

Even though the past month with DWO was improving with a new GS team finally being assembled, this month has been disappointing with no weekend events and surprise campaign that starts at a really bad time.

Also just recently are two more bad points, one being the April weapon rewards shipping rank FIVE weapons, which are too expensive to modify with AP, this is a bad promo.
The other problem, even though we did finally get Showdowns after what seems like a month, it felt like they only happened because the Khans made a thread demanding SD, and having there entire group (or most of them) reply in the topic. It shouldn't have to take the community to spam a massive begging thread for weekend events to happen.

On the upside though, I have to say is GM Oneshot, a very friendly, open person who has remained on our DWO SB for more then 2 days. I know he said his job is to talk with the community so I understand why he talks more with the players then the other GMs do, I understand there busy with other things, but it is nice to finally have a GM communicate with DWO Community.

- Credit to Blame - GS ChaoRa.BH1 - Style name: Fengbao - Master of War Blades -

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedApr 23, 2013 1:18 pm   Last edited by sdsdssdsds on Apr 23, 2013 1:48 pm. Edited 1 time in total
1 as a whole 3 for crystal saga (only). Not even joking, but there are still multiple things that can be fixed. Honestly one of these things are either give certain people "who have earned it" and by that i mean helping out because they want to on the GS team an incentive or abilities to remove/limit threads "mainly" in games ONLY WHEN NEEDED. By far there are still many people who just decide to troll and outright flame the community, with little or not being done about it, and it usually takes a long time for these things to be taken down.

Edit: If things like this aren't going to be done like later in the future. Might as well just remove teams as a whole and have none at all. Seen far too many instances where people go on "vacations" or "school" for like 5-6 months try to ride the coat tails of the program and do nearly zero to help the community.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedApr 23, 2013 1:25 pm   Last edited by Technature on Apr 23, 2013 1:26 pm. Edited 1 time in total
pffffft...Wow, I don't even know why you bother with this anymore.

DWO gets a one. If you don't know why, check the hundred other feedback threads where I complained that have clearly not been listened to.

Oh, and that subtraction in score for being temporarily banned for nothing is carrying over to next month instead. Ya know, if you get higher than a one.

VanirDWO

Rank 3
PostedApr 23, 2013 1:26 pm
Lol, funny.
Is it even worth posting on this thread?

On a more serious note, I will leave some comments below.

Game: DWO ~ Dynasty Warriors Online.
=================================

~ No patch notes included for the past 4 or so updates we've received.

~ No presence of GM's AT ALL.

~ No update regarding item mall fix, which has been down for well over a year now. People paid money to receive those items, and have not. They're not been compensated either, nor have they had their AP refunded.

~ Password resets screwed up a some people. (Sent ticket in regards to recovering an alt account and first thing Aeria asked in reply was "Can you provide us with your most recent and up-to-date history of AP spending on this account"). So I need to spend to get my alt account back? K, cool. Not going to happen, I don't use AP on any alt account.

~ Lack of authority. Aeria doesn't enforce it's own T&C. Scammer's walk free, etc, etc.

~ Installer is still outdated, to the best of my knowledge. New threads in the technical section almost every other day, of some new guy complaining games doesn't patch/patch error, installer won't show, etc, etc.

~ Promo's are...Simply put, they're crap lol.
I mean, who in their right mind will spend 2k+ AP just to mod an r5 weapon. I know of nobody who uses detail mods, who would want to spend that ridiculous amount just to do a few mods.

~ No news about weekend events for almost a month. It seems as though Aeria only ran SD's because a bunch of players made a thread demanding the comeback of SD's.

~ I could go on, but I won't. This has taken more of my time than I originally intended to spend on it, and will only fall upon deaf ears. Or maybe I should say "blind eyes".

Conclusion:
I give Aeria a nice juicy & tender....1....Once again.

Congratulations, you're doing great, keep it up. I hope to see more of this to come.

MITSUNARI44

Rank 1
MITSUNARI44
PostedApr 23, 2013 1:48 pm   Last edited by MITSUNARI44 on Apr 23, 2013 1:54 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Oh i was waiting for this xD ... btw Pls Make something lower then 1 o_o ...

for now i give u guys for Shaiya :

- Cero

- Null

- Zero

- нулевой

- нула

- ゼロ

Because i want my Vote to be Validated i will just stick to 1 =P

PS : I really regret every single Month i gave u guys 2 on it >.< u Never deserved better then 1 !!

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedApr 23, 2013 1:52 pm
about A.V.A:
- love them new patches. GMfilo is great with the community. the ticket game support is so very friendly. it's nice. I only hope we get our old (high quality) textures back.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedApr 23, 2013 2:09 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
LedZepMan92 wrote:

What else would it be?  
^

Led, Question.

Why do you bother with this feedback poll anymore?  

It's something to do. And it lets people know I'm still alive.

ijjimilan

Rank 4
ijjimilan
PostedApr 23, 2013 2:14 pm
1 for GunZ.
Quality and service has been steadily decreasing since it got here.

GunZ Stats website: http://gunzstats.vacau.com