zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedApr 22, 2013 11:47 pm

semi-retired , still wanting too play

So I decided to stick to GF but I want to ask does money making get better at 60. I've got to stone weapons(already done my armour), I've got to craft my weapons. I have to go from +5 - +9 in all my equip ment but I simply don't have funds. While I understand that acv mission order would give u about 175g if u leeched I don't think that would be enough. Should I sell osi runs? Btw this is for when I'm lvl 60. I'm 53 atm

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Saladitos

Rank 0
Saladitos
PostedApr 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Re: semi-retired , still wanting too play

zacmac1 wrote:
So I decided to stick to GF but I want to ask does money making get better at 60. I've got to stone weapons(already done my armour), I've got to craft my weapons. I have to go from +5 - +9 in all my equip ment but I simply don't have funds. While I understand that acv mission order would give u about 175g if u leeched I don't think that would be enough. Should I sell osi runs? Btw this is for when I'm lvl 60. I'm 53 atm  

Well Welcome back to the game. At your level you can make lower level weapons (30-40 oranges sell well), gather materials from the sprites and sell them. Also wait on getting your stuff +9. Really not needed if you are going to PvE for a bit. Also ACV Mission Order Give out 75g each, leech runs 25-40g and great EXP!

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:03 am
It gets alot better at 60, and then much better at 68 -> 70.

I think on my first character that I actually kept aka duoxie, I had bad gears for a long time.

However, you get a good amount of high value items 60+ onwards, such as Explosion variants from the first main dungeon quests (SMF+) and ofcourse money from ACV and PT.

I sell ACV for 25g/run and typically do 5 runs per day. That means you can get 250g from sitting around in ACV for an hour and 1/2. Just keep saving up and you can get to great places.

EVENTUALLY, you'll be able to sell good value dungeons like ACV and PT also and then the money you can make will really skyrocket. If I want I can make 1.9k gold daily from buying PT and selling ACV. Razz

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:41 am
In my opinion, Level 78 is probably the best money making level. You can get PT, BFR and FT. Just from BFR and FT alone you get about 2k a day(from normal runs) with PT on top of that, Thats alot of gold per day. lol