PostedApr 22, 2013 10:34 am

WeDontGag(RG)

Take em Long! Take em Deep!
Like them long?!
Like them deep?!
Do you like adventure?!
Do you like mystery?!
Do you like... FUN?!

If you answered YES to at least 3 of those questions then your probably at the right place. We won't ask you which ones you said yes to but we'll assume it was to the first 3 questions.

Now you must be wondering why we don't gag... well I guess the appropriate question would be, What is WeDontGag? Well I suppose the answer would be we're just really... yeah we can't really answer that question without GM getting mad at us... But I guess all I can say is, my friends and I set up this guild so we can have one, and because we're just crazy perverts.

This is by no means a serious guild, we're here to have fun and have fun doing everything. I don't particularly care what other guilds do. If you're looking for a guild for the sole purpose of muscle pumping and yelling about being the top guild then you're in the wrong place. If you're looking for a fun guild to BS with and have some fun without the BS drama that comes with most other guilds then you got a place here.

Most of us do have some sort of life outside of the game so have some sort of independence about yourself. We'll be on but I can't say we'll be one 24/7. People need breaks ya know. Its nice to have one every now and then. Just keep that in mind.

Now you must be wondering.... whats required? well besides the previously mentioned stuff there is.

1. Be reasonably decent at typing English. We don't understand anything else mostly.
2. Be 18+. Sorry kiddos.
3. Be mature. Its fine being a pervert.... just be mature about it.
4. Leave the drama at home. We don't want it... we don't care about it.
5. Don't beg or bug. If you need help with something ask, but don't ask for help with something easy like killing mobs in buzzard camp or something.. The rest of us did it no problem. You can do it too. Believe.

Just a few little thing, yeah?

A few addition things... We don't have a vent, teamspeak, raidcall, and whatever else those other ones are called. That is all. NOTE: We might have a teamspeak.. waiting on details.

To apply either apply in-game where ever you do it, I'm not sure where. lol. OR Contact me in-game under the name StareAtMe. I'll probably be on. If not just apply on the thing and we'll get to it ASAP or just leave a reply here with your character name and I'll try to find ya in-game. We welcome female gamers. We won't bite hard.

That is all.

Leadership: StareAtMe (Leader)
DaGuzzler
SoulReaperSA
Advertisement

onesykninja

Rank 0
onesykninja
PostedApr 22, 2013 9:26 pm

WeDontGag

I must Join
Finaly a whole guild with my dirty talent ..... can't wait for some deepthroat action with you guys and gals !!! Love em Deep,Love em Long with adventure,mystery & *** Embarassed meant fun !!!

soulreaper789

Rank 0
soulreaper789
PostedApr 22, 2013 11:24 pm

I must Join
YAY!!!!! Its going to be a butt-touching festival WOOOOHOOOOOOOO