sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedApr 21, 2013 12:18 pm
randypen wrote:
sweetxdevil's kind of unreasonable because you could always ask to show someones equipment no? i wouldnt mind showing mine if someone will ask me to.  

You're contradicting yourself right there. Why would anyone show their equipment if they have the option disabled, anyway ? Kills the whole point.

Also I shouldn't be bothered to go annoying everyone and asking them to exclusively show me their equips.
Advertisement

randypen

Rank 0
randypen
PostedApr 22, 2013 8:34 am
sweetxdevil357 wrote:
randypen wrote:
sweetxdevil's kind of unreasonable because you could always ask to show someones equipment no? i wouldnt mind showing mine if someone will ask me to.  

You're contradicting yourself right there. Why would anyone show their equipment if they have the option disabled, anyway ? Kills the whole point.

Also I shouldn't be bothered to go annoying everyone and asking them to exclusively show me their equips.  

you are right. but random stalking is pretty annoying as well no? im sure that some players wouldnt mind. but if this content will be applied some players wouldnt mind showing it too right? right? atleast it would be not so rude checking out someone without asking.

anywyas

anyone are welcome to speak their mind about this suggestion
thank you

sachibaby

Rank 0
sachibaby
PostedApr 22, 2013 8:18 pm
i've been told it's not that hard to make that hack - tedious to use though.

randypen

Rank 0
randypen
PostedApr 22, 2013 10:33 pm
sachibaby wrote:
i've been told it's not that hard to make that hack - tedious to use though.  

ikr. the eden team should really work hard on hacking issues not only for the gear hack but for all illegal 3rd party programs that i know some players are using.

anyways

more opinions from other people are welcome.