msix420

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2011 2:42 am

gratz

holy shhh! good job elfie Smile just today i see this...too late is better than never" karma for elfie one of the good priest i ever known..regards to all (BiNoY)

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

bovver58

Rank 0
bovver58
PostedFeb 12, 2012 2:02 pm
xybolt wrote:
danirom1 wrote:
oh and i have a question....can u plz lemme know how to get the lvl 60 dagger??
i want 1 for my UM coz it looks soo cool....XD cooler than my HM's Rage of the Sun  

it's a quest reward of the lvl60 quest.

lvl60 quest guide

GL Smile  

TYVM was looking for that 60 quest. BTW question that Optare Rogarr can you put OJ on them???

bovver58

Rank 0
bovver58
PostedFeb 12, 2012 2:16 pm
Very nice doesnt cut it for this guide. Its an uber awsome job Elfstruck.

I must say I play priest now for a while and must say I love my HM priest Smile

I went full wise till about 55 than restatted my beloved Secretly Smile

I saw in the pvp build for priests that for the rec/wis build 1500 defense is needed. Now since shortly I also do pvp in the Goddess pvp and I think in my modest opinion Im not doing bad there.

I got 400 rec in my build if I add my buffs and rec from gear with it I got a total of 507 rec wat means 671 defence. Does this mean that you need about 1K rec to get 1500 defense??
Besides that my priest has 96 wise in his build + gear and buffs I get a total of 576 wise.

If so I cant imagine you can put in enough wise to heal descently (or at least this is the case for a HM lvl 60)

I just ask, cuz im still thinking on relinking and restatting my priest again so it can function even better and I might missed something or didnt think off something wat makes it possible.
In case of wondering I use my priest for Tokenraid, GRB and Goddess PVP.

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedFeb 13, 2012 4:27 am
bovver58 wrote:

I saw in the pvp build for priests that for the rec/wis build 1500 defense is needed. Now since shortly I also do pvp in the Goddess pvp and I think in my modest opinion Im not doing bad there.

I got 400 rec in my build if I add my buffs and rec from gear with it I got a total of 507 rec wat means 671 defence. Does this mean that you need about 1K rec to get 1500 defense??
Besides that my priest has 96 wise in his build + gear and buffs I get a total of 576 wise.

If so I cant imagine you can put in enough wise to heal descently (or at least this is the case for a HM lvl 60)

I just ask, cuz im still thinking on relinking and restatting my priest again so it can function even better and I might missed something or didnt think off something wat makes it possible.

1 REC = 1 DEF

I'm not sure if you plan to go to level 70 endgame PvP but the PvP builds Elf mentions are intended mainly for that level PvP, as 1500 def would be difficult to get otherwise.

That being said, I have no idea what kind of gear you have but Legendary Ophiston with Medicus Gloves barely gives 1/5th of the defense that Decoris gives. Add that to the fact HM gets 2 less stats per level than UM, loses about 53 def from having lower level buffs, and because HM can't wear goddess it loses 1 slot in every piece of gear save for gloves. If you had max REC linked gear (I'm talking Safe 5/6/7, and Dual Safe 1 in every piece, including Safe Helm Lapis LV1&2) and the highest REC OJ you can get on every piece of gear, you could get about 1k defense from gear alone. You would still have to full stat REC to meet said defense. So if you couldn't afford this link, 1500 defense is nearly impossible given your level and mode.

I wouldn't stress too much about trying to get 1500 defense if I were you. Instead aim for around 1k. And your WIS is fine for healing in PvP. Healing skills generally have a multiplier of your WIS + X amount more healing. For example 'Healing' has a multiplier of 4x your WIS + 1,770 at level 7 (lvl 56). Given that you have 576 WIS you should heal over 4k. That's plenty.

BTW; no, Optare Rogarr cannot have orange stats. :]

bovver58

Rank 0
bovver58
PostedFeb 13, 2012 9:16 am
uberfearr wrote:
bovver58 wrote:

1 REC = 1 DEF

I'm not sure if you plan to go to level 70 endgame PvP but the PvP builds Elf mentions are intended mainly for that level PvP, as 1500 def would be difficult to get otherwise.

That being said, I have no idea what kind of gear you have but Legendary Ophiston with Medicus Gloves barely gives 1/5th of the defense that Decoris gives. Add that to the fact HM gets 2 less stats per level than UM, loses about 53 def from having lower level buffs, and because HM can't wear goddess it loses 1 slot in every piece of gear save for gloves. If you had max REC linked gear (I'm talking Safe 5/6/7, and Dual Safe 1 in every piece, including Safe Helm Lapis LV1&2) and the highest REC OJ you can get on every piece of gear, you could get about 1k defense from gear alone. You would still have to full stat REC to meet said defense. So if you couldn't afford this link, 1500 defense is nearly impossible given your level and mode.

I wouldn't stress too much about trying to get 1500 defense if I were you. Instead aim for around 1k. And your WIS is fine for healing in PvP. Healing skills generally have a multiplier of your WIS + X amount more healing. For example 'Healing' has a multiplier of 4x your WIS + 1,770 at level 7 (lvl 56). Given that you have 576 WIS you should heal over 4k. That's plenty.

BTW; no, Optare Rogarr cannot have orange stats. :]  

TYVM for the explaining, got it. Ye tought something like that about the Optare Rogarr so I went for a nice Lumi's Tear Smile

gigi158

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2013 4:37 pm

sebasm2

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2014 7:54 pm

o.o

:3333
It's a very very complet guide.

ZAF_GAMER_NL

Rank 0
ZAF_GAMER_NL