foulcault

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Free AP = just kidding!

My little rant about my few experiences with Aeria games Free AP event
ok so I have done the free AP thing before way back in the day so I know a few of those little tricks and stuff but some of the stuff was a nice deal to get free AP which I could use in Aeria games. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY FIRST HINT.

Free AP offers from these vendors is like winning that thing at the state fair. The game is rigged and it falls on you not the provider. Most don't even have a link to file a dispute if you do not get the AP but it appears most have to be done with Internet Explorer which they do not state cause I got no credits for me chrome ones but credit for my IE ones. The few that do have dispute centers don't even bother to reply to your dispute. Also half the offers are improperly labelled unless a survey is new english for a video.

Basicly in over 6 years since I last did one the system has not changed. Out of a total of 1000+ AP I should have collected I collected 119. My advice is save your time and do not do these offers unless you were already going to try out a service or buy a service they are offering AP for already. The truly free ones are a waste of time. Great idea, great thinking, poor implementation.