cometman008

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:00 pm   Last edited by cometman008 on May 04, 2013 11:01 pm. Edited 2 times in total

MY out of Body Experience in Black Flame Updated*

I logged into Black Flame flying about the whole map.
I logged into Black Flame flying about the whole map. So everyone know that beginning Login movie motion sequence? Well i flew around in Black Flame instead. I'm pretty sure it was the same moving pattern repeated over and over. I could still move my char via Mini Map and everything acquainted with that, but as you will see I saw the Dark Side of Black Flame. Message me in game if you want on Sapphire.

I do accept Donations For OverClocked guild LVLing fund We are 33k/134k to a lvl 8 guild, We have the Fame just need the gold Ty for donations in advance.

** i recently got this bug again from a loading screen from GT to Aven. It disconnected me and logged in again into flying around AVEN. This time i tested it. I was able load into GT's though the guild menu and fly around there for a while. I assume if someone could party me and port me around (through i'llusion or portal stone ) you could see all the maps. I'll upload aven Flight later. **

Enjoy,
Cometman

The gallery of 90+ images can be seen here !
http://postimg.org/gallery/3r8i9hbe/

If you download all the pics and put in one folder flipping through them fast you may get the sense of the motion i was seeing throughout the map

upload foto
Advertisement

Jellyfish10001

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Jellyfish10001
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:14 pm
Pretty neat.

cometman008

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:19 pm

More than neat,

I was laughing the whole time, looped through about 30 times watching lol in some i saw the balls of falling flaming Rock forming for the maps effects to have them falling from the sky... Very Happy

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:13 pm
I got Aven recently.

http://puu.sh/2EAUQ.jpg

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedApr 21, 2013 8:00 pm
made a gif of it. a little jerky but still pretty cool. this is why having fraps or the like is a good thing. Very Happy

Tuen44

Rank 0
Tuen44
PostedApr 29, 2013 11:00 am
Well glad to hear your back in your body now :O but nice gallery, rare experience, hope you enjoyed it xD

jnb101

Rank 0
jnb101
PostedApr 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: MY out of Body Experience in Black Flame

I logged into Black Flame flying about the whole map.
cometman008 wrote:
I logged into Black Flame flying about the whole map. So everyone know that beginning Login movie motion sequence? Well i flew around in Black Flame instead. I'm pretty sure it was the same moving pattern repeated over and over. I could still move my char via Mini Map and everything acquainted with that, but as you will see I saw the Dark Side of Black Flame. Message me in game if you want on Sapphire.

I do accept Donations For OverClocked guild LVLing fund We are 33k/134k to a lvl 8 guild, We have the Fame just need the gold Ty for donations in advance.

Enjoy,
Cometman

The gallery of 90+ images can be seen here !
http://postimg.org/gallery/3r8i9hbe/

If you download all the pics and put in one folder flipping through them fast you may get the sense of the motion i was seeing throughout the map

upload foto  

happend to me in aven .-. and i joined arena same happend also lol