Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedApr 12, 2013 7:54 am
The maps you get tons of in the hopes that maybe you'll fork over 150gold each for the potions in mall. lol 3000 gold for 20 to do a quest turn in... LOL
Advertisement

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedApr 12, 2013 1:36 pm
GMAcademy wrote:

You will obtain 1 option a day via the IG mail. I believe that the developer did not intend this event to be rushed through and be completed in one day. Take your time end enjoy it rather then stress out over it... Its something neat on the side Very Happy Cheer up Wink

If you must rush it, the potions are available in the item shop for your convince for both, gold and gems.

FYI, today's potion just got send out!  

For 20 rings you get 1mil coins. And there is epic war on Titans... some players need as much as 50mil coins to get their troops out of refuge and there are prominent gold buyers in question.
By "rushed" you mean this event was mutilated in last minute to exploit current profitable opportunity on Titans. That's why we have magic potions in mall.

Shatha33

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:12 am
I have a problem that I'm hoping someone can help clear up. Ive been running this event habitually, got plenty of Lost Maps and using potions as I receive them. I woke up this morning (4-15-13) thinking my potion would be in the mail as I had not received one yesterday (4-14-13). After logging on and not seeing any potions in the mail, I asked the world chat if they had received a Mystical Potion for the day of April 14th. Some people said they had and that it arrived for them about 21:00 server time. Ive been looking through my mail like a hawk and can not find a potion. I now have 11 of the possible 12 potions and missing the potion on the 14th will throw me off track to achieve the full 20 by the end of the event on the 24th. I'm a FTP player and very much look forward to these events where I have opportunities to recruit the stronger heroes that I normally would not have to the opportunity to obtain. My question is, is it possible to verify if a potion has been sent out to me? And are there any possibilities of receiving the mystical potion from the 14th late?

-Thank you for your time.
Shatha

Edit: Well the other day we got 2 potions in the mail so im back on track! No worries Smile

ReCurlz

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Curse Millennium Event

Curious
Just finished turning in my 20 rings and received my goodies!! But..........BUT my Pharoah is an acquaintance!!! Was this part of the deal, was expecting an approval?????? Curious.........??

and further reading..........legend=acquaintance............cool