blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:46 pm
when you came in there was no Sing in Mine xDDD >_>

not even a single one so i don't know what lvl 35 you talking about

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!
Advertisement

razzzeh

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:57 pm
I find this very funny and maybe, necessary...dunno Smile

I wish we could use all our skills in pvp not just auto attack, that is very unfair, but hope you wr's and pallys have fun.

Just as a side note, while some LD and Singularity people were fighting in the last few days, Thursday, Friday, I was in party with SangKelana and a healer, I think also from LD, can't remeber exactly. We were just finishing all our quests in new area including bosses etc Smile It was fun, and fun to know that some people from both guilds were fighting, haha.

Server will shutdown soon, so I wish you all to have fun. Imo, we should all just go around in ALL areas with toggle pk open Smile It'll be fun!

Take care,
Emrys

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedApr 21, 2013 5:27 pm
Mars.Ultor wrote:
blackdragon214 wrote:
hmm let's see when did i kill a lvl 35 in front of you, since i know for sure i haven't killed anyone under lvl 40 ?

and me killing a lvl 35 in front of you, doesn't that mean you were too weak to protect him ?  

Or maybe, he was dead before I got there...or even found out. But it's okay, you already know what happened afterwards.  

but doesnt that contradict what you accused him Shin? that he 'killed a lvl 35 in front of you'? and now you say it happened before you knew about it? o_O;