CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedApr 20, 2013 3:37 pm
jackOWonderfull wrote:

ee is a perfect example of a game that is just pointlessly full of a billion 'game features'.  

All kinds of sh*t happen when you try to say something in chat after forgetting to hit enter...

Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:02 pm
To be honest, having crafting stalls would pretty much ruin the concept of having crafting buildings in your town. People would miss out on visiting such beautiful towns and just go to crafting stalls.

I feel like Lime Odyssey wasn't made for having everything just set out for you, its a game that makes you want to explore every corner and find out every new thing around every corner. So exploring a town that has the crafter you need and the recipe you need is something fun and enjoyable instead of visiting a crafting stall in your nearest town..

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:03 pm
qawsar wrote:
To be honest, having crafting stalls would pretty much ruin the concept of having crafting buildings in your town. People would miss out on visiting such beautiful towns and just go to crafting stalls.

I feel like Lime Odyssey wasn't made for having everything just set out for you, its a game that makes you want to explore every corner and find out every new thing around every corner. So exploring a town that has the crafter you need and the recipe you need is something fun and enjoyable instead of visiting a crafting stall in your nearest town..  

+21387

This is perfect.

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:17 pm
qawsar wrote:

I just hope that towns aren't via guild warfare. Neutral

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:47 pm
Iyeru wrote:
qawsar wrote:

I just hope that towns aren't via guild warfare. Neutral  

Makes no sense, LO is definitely not that type of game. We're not talking about Darkfall or Mortal or EVE, where the overarching focus IS in fact PvP and getting things through PvP.

Also, stop trying to make LO into RO2. Cykan employees made this game because they didn't like what Gravity was doing with RO2, and I think we should keep it that way. Also, RO2 is bad. Don't try to make LO into a bad game.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedApr 20, 2013 6:04 pm
yulino wrote:
qawsar wrote:

+21387

This is perfect.  

+1 to them I love the idea with it more open and adventurous in LO over being so straight forword on things.+ I just dislike stands in general lol it always makes lag somewhere.

<3

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedApr 21, 2013 1:03 pm
Good. I'm glad people agree that RO2 isn't anywhere near as polished as Lime is. It really isn't. I will dump RO2 the moment Lime comes out.

And I agree actually on the whole house Versus stall thing. Immersion would be better suited for a housing system that ends up being your crafting stall areas. I was just posting this topic to see how people would react, and I guess I got the intended reaction I was looking for.

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedApr 21, 2013 1:48 pm
Neutral

That is all.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedApr 22, 2013 5:13 pm
yulino wrote:
Neutral