Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedApr 12, 2013 1:28 pm
We have not shipped the items yet. We have sent out emails to those who submitted an adress, but did so incorrectly.

Advertisement

Glan_Chas

Rank 0
Glan_Chas
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:58 am
Superman0X wrote:
We have not shipped the items yet. We have sent out emails to those who submitted an adress, but did so incorrectly.  

Thats nice, but a little more time to reply to that email could have been better...
So what will happen with ppl that replyed to late on that email ??

No SWAG for them ?? Crying or Very sad

<a>Photobucket</a>

ExsecratusRex

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 14, 2013 6:31 am

same deal here

I filled out the address thing and everything but never received a confirmation email. What happens now?

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedApr 14, 2013 9:05 am

Re: same deal here

ExsecratusRex wrote:
I filled out the address thing and everything but never received a confirmation email. What happens now?  

We will be sending out emails when the items are shipped, so that you can keep an eye out for them.

dhell26

dhell26
PostedApr 17, 2013 12:57 pm
according to the form you made us who brought the legendary pack fill out it states it will shipped out by April 12 and i have yet to receive any email confirmation like you stated by one of your gamesage post. This is the form https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHl5TW5xLXZHMWZ4Wm9GMzB5eVg0R0E6MQ. I live in the United States too I thought it would be faster for the people who live in the USA since they office in California. You have falsely advertised the ship out by date according what this company has stated on the form. I am greatly disappointed in this kind of service.

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:05 pm
dhell26 wrote:
according to the form you made us who brought the legendary pack fill out it states it will shipped out by April 12 and i have yet to receive any email confirmation like you stated by one of your gamesage post. This is the form https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHl5TW5xLXZHMWZ4Wm9GMzB5eVg0R0E6MQ. I live in the United States too I thought it would be faster for the people who live in the USA since they office in California. You have falsely advertised the ship out by date according what this company has stated on the form. I am greatly disappointed in this kind of service.  

I apologize. It looks like this wasnt updated correctly. It also states:
Code:
Estimated delivery date is 6-8 weeks from the end of the promotion.

This takes us to 24 May 2013. We are still on track for that date. Changes were made when 'limited to supply on hand' was removed. We had to order more supplies to meet the demand. We have not shipped anyone's items, as we didnt want some people to get it immediately, and others have to wait up to two months.

dhell26

dhell26
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:11 pm
Superman0X wrote:
dhell26 wrote:

I apologize. It looks like this wasnt updated correctly. It also states:
Code:
Estimated delivery date is 6-8 weeks from the end of the promotion.

This takes us to 24 May 2013. We are still on track for that date. Changes were made when 'limited to supply on hand' was removed. We had to order more supplies to meet the demand. We have not shipped anyone's items, as we didnt want some people to get it immediately, and others have to wait up to two months.  
thanks for clearing that up cause there nothing that showed us that.

kaliturbo

PostedApr 18, 2013 6:38 pm
Just found this thread. I submitted my information but never received a confirmation email either. Can a GM send me a PM on if they got my info or not?

Darknigthshade

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 10:22 am
Unfortunately I missed the Founders Packs sale because I was not able to download the game till now.

I saw the packs in the shot and tought I will buy them but like I sayd I was not able to download the game so I did not buy anything.

Now I have a better internet connection and it seems that the download works now.

I realy hope that we will see the Founders Packs again so I could finaly buy all of them.

hummingkayls

Rank 2
hummingkayls
PostedApr 21, 2013 12:46 pm
Not going to happen. They are founder's packs for a reason. Offer has expired, it's much too late.
This thread needs to be locked.