Karvos313

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 1:09 am   Last edited by Karvos313 on Apr 26, 2013 10:05 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Guild Fundraiser hosted by [Enigmatic]: Pimpin' it up!

What – Buy an [Enigmatic] member and he/she will serve you for one whole hour. You can have your servant do push ups, run dungeons/trials, carry your junks, plvl you, sing around aven or anything you can think of within the limitations.

Why – All gold goes toward the guild fund. Enigmatic needs help with our guild funds and it would help the server also as we put up Lv8 miners, farmers and master alchemist. No gold, no life.

How – The servants will be sold in an auction style; the highest bidder gets the servant. If you cannot attend the auction at the time, you may mail NightmareZ, leader of [Enigmatic], with your highest bid a day prior to the auction starts. If no one else bids higher during the auction, the servant is all yours, however if someone else outbids you, your gold will be returned fully. After you win the bidding, mail your bid to NightmareZ then you may set up a time and date with your servant for him/her to please you.

When – Saturday the 27th at 9:45pm EST (server time), 15mins after last TW. Sunday the 28th, afternoon for Asia / Oceania.
Where – [Enigmatic] guild town

Who – The following members will be up for bidding for whole server:

• Tee
  • iPixelPandah
  • GEARSON
  • Sindebt
  • Izz
  • X3BabyVen
  • NightmareZ
  • Tuyet

Limitations-

• Nothing that requires gold from the servants themselves, such as: “Give me 10k gold coz I bought you for 1g”. They are servants and they are broke, but they will do any physical work for you!
  • Not allowed to tell the servant to suicide or leave the guild. The servant will do anything within their power and constraints to serve you but nothing ridiculous, such as: “Go solo the hardest world boss there is in the game!”
  • Keep it clean and fun, within the game’s ToS. We don’t want our servants getting banned.

Additional Info:

• The bidders can win more than 1 servant.
  • The servant cannot be shared, he/she will only obey to the highest bidder.

Any questions/concerns/comments feel free to pm NightmareZ ingame.
Advertisement

LadieGaga

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 5:04 am

waaa

hahaha
Can i buy Ven for 50k

KazMoonwater

Rank 0
KazMoonwater
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:25 am

Yea.

Okay, so I was told to buy a certain member of this guild. There is one problem with that though, and that is that I want to see four certain members be bought for laughs and giggles. So, to solve this, I bid 1g on iPixelPandah, GEARSON, NightmareZ, and Tuyet. Hope someone out bids me or these four members may be put through a bit of an obstacle course of sorts.

gerson112894

Rank 0
gerson112894
PostedApr 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Re: Yea.

KazMoonwater wrote:
Okay, so I was told to buy a certain member of this guild. There is one problem with that though, and that is that I want to see four certain members be bought for laughs and giggles. So, to solve this, I bid 1g on iPixelPandah, GEARSON, NightmareZ, and Tuyet. Hope someone out bids me or these four members may be put through a bit of an obstacle course of sorts.  

^ Please don't let her buy me q.q @_@

KazMoonwater

Rank 0
KazMoonwater
PostedApr 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Uh oh.

What!? I missed one. Make that five people, TriggerHappy as well. *innocent smile*

And seriously, 1g for each person for an hour... epic deal here!

46neko

Rank 0
46neko
PostedApr 25, 2013 2:43 pm
Izz and Tee will be mine! all mine c:

Karvos313

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Re: Uh oh.

KazMoonwater wrote:
What!? I missed one. Make that five people, TriggerHappy as well. *innocent smile*

Yes TriggerHappy has been added to the list late Wink

MisleadPaws

Rank 0
MisleadPaws
PostedApr 26, 2013 9:38 pm
I'd totally buy Gearson. /o/

Karvos313

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Re: Uh oh.

Karvos313 wrote:

KazMoonwater wrote:

Yes TriggerHappy has been added to the list late Wink

Sorry changed Sad

KazMoonwater

Rank 0
KazMoonwater
PostedApr 26, 2013 10:29 pm
Rawr! Got my hopes up...