DECKERWRECKER83

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 1:51 pm
yea not a fan of this promo at all. And from most people of my lvl (115) its not really gonna help us. I load 50-100 bucks when i find a good promo. Now the exp card n stones are nice for any player. but as far as a BOA or a dung key lmao or a few exp cards i cant see spending the money, especially since i can get these items in game with a lil hard work. all im getting is a few pieces of rr or fd that i MIGHT need as it is random. it hurts having to copper red gear u have a tone of. having 10-20 pieces of random gear giving to you is more of a waste than anything. if i was to load $100 or $50 i would get only a few pieces of random gear i might b able to use. Pleeeasse fr the end of month promo can we have a nice assortment of red gems or enhance stones? mabey even T4 cards omg that would b nice. jus dont make em too expensive. give us something practical. gear u outgrow quickly. gems r forever Razz
Advertisement

Animas12

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 3:28 pm
u cant teach old dog new tricks =)

bonez115599

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Very Very not useful at all

Bad Promo
The only reason i started to buy gold was to receive all previous tiers, being that all of them usually had 1 or 2 items that i would possibly be able to use ( being all boxes are random and have had to copper alot of red gear Sad ) now i wont be able to get the MD gear along with the FD gear or the enhancement stones?
SO I HAVE TO SPEND MORE TO GET ALL ITEMS? Totally .....
Have to recharge 100g to get tier 1 , then 200g to get tier 2, then another 300g to get tier 3 etc etc, it add up to be quite alot of gold you need to recharge......
Now if the boxes we not random, ( possibly add drop list to pick what pc you need) a promo like this might possibly work being you are gaurenteed to get usefull item/s

CougarBabe

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Multiple promos

Idea
If you really want to reach all levels of buyers then you need to think of running promos once a week rather then 3 times weekly. With the extra time inbetween you can think of running multiple promos that are aimed at specific level groups.
People between 60-100 really need gear specified to those levels so make a tier starting at 50 gold that offers prizes that would help level and help them earn heros. Normal wheel cards, Boas, dungeon keys, OJ gems, RHC, OJ card II, berial pieces, evil spirit gear, ect...

People 101-110
start tier at 50 and put in prizes like coupons, 100k silver cards, adv wheel cards,
MSN dream, constellation heros, red gems, enhancement stones of all 3 levels, FD equips, and red manor wand/shield for top buyers.

then do same with 111----up
start the gears with the level so lowest piece would start with FD and move up but also make sure your first tier always starts at 50 gold and works way up. this will keep people happy and more apt to spend.
No single promotion will ever target all your needs so if that is your goal put em out at same time. Do it weekly and you will see your profits jump.

FairieKing

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Re: Multiple promos

Idea
Now that makes a whole lot of sense... needed a woman to step in and set things straight.

Your da babe! Cool

surya_bhagawan

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 11:16 pm

promotional event

single purchase of gold.
It is nice to hear all the promotional events. However, pl. extend the same to people living in Asian Countries too... (ppl. like me are deprived of such benefits which the events offer and lag behind).
Char. called Zeb.s4

erasmusr

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:56 am
just 3 days? i am new here, and 3 days is more time than i am actually playing.
I am not having you a single cent for that Razz