NZM1

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Suggestions

Daily missions: They need to give some S, about 50 S
Repeatable Missions: They need to give some S, about 5 S at a time.

Slidebar For Breast Size(Player character only): Because, why the heck not? Smaller/Bigger
Slidebar For Hips Size (player character only): Same reason as breast size slidebar

Skin Tone Selection: because peanuts

Enchant Fee: Either lower the enchant fee or lighten the punishment for failed enchantment
It's a pain in the *** to earn enough money(Let alone getting the gems *cough cough*) for anything above +3 and unless you have lots of Narak relics there's no guarantee it will work! So, either lower the fee or make drop rates for gems better.
1-3 enchant fee: 10 S
4-6 Enchant Fee: 75 S
7-10 Enchant Fee: 1 G

Gold is VERY hard to come by, so either make the prices more fair in NPC shops OR make gold more available.
There is a reason Gold Bot hacks exist and it's not because people are too lazy to grind it.
It's because even though people do legitly grind it the price for a lot of items are ridiculous. Especially Enchant fees since the fail rate is insane most of the time.

Same for AP shop...
And all the Free AP offers are scams, Gaia had the same deal and I never got any "free" points that way.

If anyone supports these suggestions then we can call this a petition thingy and handle it that way.
Advertisement

valatine78

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Re: Suggestions

NZM1 wrote:

Slidebar For Breast Size(Player character only): Because, why the heck not? Smaller/Bigger
Slidebar For Hips Size (player character only): Same reason as breast size slidebar

Enchant Fee: Either lower the enchant fee or lighten the punishment for failed enchantment
It's a pain in the *** to earn enough money(Let alone getting the gems *cough cough*) for anything above +3 and unless you have lots of Narak relics there's no guarantee it will work! So, either lower the fee or make drop rates for gems better.

Gold is VERY hard to come by, so either make the prices more fair in NPC shops OR make gold more available.
There is a reason Gold Bot hacks exist and it's not because people are too lazy to grind it.
It's because even though people do legitly grind it the price for a lot of items are ridiculous. Especially Enchant fees since the fail rate is insane most of the time.

Same for AP shop...
And all the Free AP offers are scams, Gaia had the same deal and I never got any "free" points that way.

If anyone supports these suggestions then we can call this a petition thingy and handle it that way.  

I like those ideas AP store is abit to expensive for my taste for +/- 150 euro around 20k AP i can do ALOT irl with that wondering why it must be sooo expensive expensive less buyers when cheaper more want to buy it make 2 versions of items cheap NT and the abit more costly ones T.

Add ingame a Cosmetic NPC change look for your character with gold and in AP store Cosmetic box for more options like more hair or make up for the character. And when they clean up the server in the future (remove the deleted used names) sell a renamer in AP store to get you fav. name back.

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 20, 2013 10:09 pm

valatine78 wrote:
Add ingame a Cosmetic NPC change look for your character with gold and in AP store Cosmetic box for more options like more hair or make up for the character. And when they clean up the server in the future (remove the deleted used names) sell a renamer in AP store to get you fav. name back.  

I completely agree with this.

I don't know if they will really clean up the deleted user names, but I hope they do. Not that I'm going to change any names though. If you can change your name in the future, then (if you're in a guild) the member's name should say something like "[Character name A] has changed their name to [Character name B]" in the box that informs you of people joining and leaving the guild.

pixie_ray

Rank 2
pixie_ray
PostedApr 21, 2013 1:55 am
I agree with the free AP scams point... Although wherever you go the "free" scams exist.. when they are never free.

NZM1

Rank 0
PostedApr 23, 2013 10:51 am
Yeah, I really hope they change the enchant to be honest.
Any other game, you just fail the enchant and lose the money/tool
In this game they just slap you in the face and go "Hey, you can have better chances if you waste your RL money for our fake money to buy stuff that only increases your chances for 5%! Oh did we mention that just one is 199 of our fake money, yay for you!"
Also it's kind of mean to wait til + 6 to introduce the mechanic of losing a level if you fail.

It's a real slap to the face considering the crap you have to do to farm gems and even gold farming to buy gems at AH.
Also why have the "R" mark (which indicates that an item is tradable) on a gem and have half of them not be tradable at all?
Either make them all tradable or not tradable period. Or at least make it more obvious that one is tradable, a green background isn't really an obvious enough that it's tradable ...

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
PostedApr 23, 2013 11:58 am

NZM1 wrote:

Same for AP shop...

The gold value will increase as the time goes by , more gold , more spending power why wouldn't the price increase since the gold is easily made huh ? Well ofc no one will sell something at a cheap price especially rare items which there are droped by sub bosses and bosses in dungeons(passes aren't hard to obtain) and very rare from other monsters (and from monster rare items would be enchantment crystals) For 2 monsters lv 28-29 u can make 1S For a Dog Tag lv29 there around 3S each
The enchantment and utility services(enchament,teleport,etc) in game are a way to remove currency
This is not a private server with high rates so expect to spend some time to get on the track
And off topic i don't have enough gold to purchase a AP bike because i didn't bought it when the time was right and the time just passed and look now..no bike for me yet (u_u)
And on topic i also did surveys for free AP but never got anything..every time i finished one a other one just comes and says hi and so on...
As for the gold farming bots they are some programmers idea to make some money from players just selling some virtual stuff...because hey they can make a program that bypasses the security of a game and easily gets a advantage over the legitimate players or make profit

Code:
Other comments
->A repetable quest gives a bonus EXP and a stack of X potions at choice (SP/HP) which is fair
->The daily quests could give a slightly amount of bronze/silver but currently it gives 100 RP Chips every time and depending on the quest x Cyberclusters , i forgot the other 2 rewards *.*' but there are useful
->At higher lv cap there will be more ways to make gold and items

NZM1 wrote:
In this game they just slap you in the face and go "Hey, you can have better chances if you waste your RL money for our fake money to buy stuff that only increases your chances for 5%! Oh did we mention that just one is 199 of our fake money, yay for you!"
Also it's kind of mean to wait til + 6 to introduce the mechanic of losing a level if you fail.

It's a real slap to the face considering the crap you have to do to farm gems and even gold farming to buy gems at AH.
Also why have the "R" mark (which indicates that an item is tradable) on a gem and have half of them not be tradable at all?
Either make them all tradable or not tradable period. Or at least make it more obvious that one is tradable, a green background isn't really an obvious enough that it's tradable ...  

On other games if the enchant fails you lose everything including the item you try to enchant... try spending the time to get the rare item again and R stands for Rare and Base crystals aren't tradeable all others are
SB is a team game teaming up for dungeons will increase the rate of drops (soloing doesn't bring to much benefit if it's not for the frist time , i only got a rare item at boss when i did a dungeon for the frist time and after nothing at all)

(✿◠‿◠)( ⌣́,⌣̀)(^◡^ )

mbuzdor

Rank 0
mbuzdor
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:00 pm
NZM1 wrote:

I can tell you with 100% certainty that the reason they make it possible for you to lose levels on the gear is so that you will spend AP to get the safeguard dust. For that reason, I doubt that will ever change.

I do agree that item mall prices are WAY too high. I can see the top tier founders pack being $200 US (19999 AP), but Aeria is trying to sell costumes for that now, which is absolutely ludicrous. I will NEVER spend $200 on a virtual item. I would, however, buy $200 worth of stuff over time if it provides a significant benefit and I can spend it in smaller chunks over time. The item mall stuff just seems like a desperate grab for money at this point. This isn't a hypothetical, I have spent smaller chunks in SB, along with Call of Gods (another aeria game), and have no hesitation about doing so when there is a reasonable value to it. But $200 US for a set of lingerie, then an additional $20 just to get your starter lingerie unlocked? - Ludicrous...

mbuzdor

Rank 0
mbuzdor
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:02 pm
pixie_ray wrote:
I agree with the free AP scams point... Although wherever you go the "free" scams exist.. when they are never free.  

Yup, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is. Very Happy

NZM1

Rank 0
PostedApr 23, 2013 1:14 pm

On other games if the enchant fails you lose everything including the item you try to enchant... try spending the time to get the rare item again and R stands for Rare and Base crystals aren't tradeable all others are
SB is a team game teaming up for dungeons will increase the rate of drops (soloing doesn't bring to much benefit if it's not for the frist time , i only got a rare item at boss when i did a dungeon for the frist time and after nothing at all)  

If this is a team game then make it so the looting options isn't based on how much you contribute. I try just as hard to do well but it doesn't matter because someone always has better gear/higher levels etc thus doing 'more' for the team even though I'm trying my best.

My luck with dice rolls is terrible and meanwhile other team mates who do LESS damage than me get more stuff, because they are higher ranked in the damage thing. It should not be based on contribution at all except in pvp.

If they want to sell any costumes THEN SELL THE **** COSTUMES AND ITEMS.
The Replicube item boxes (Especially the AP ones) are BS and they know it, why do you think the prices to buy them are so low and the odds of actually getting the "good" item are so low too? It's because they know people will be more likely to buy a lower priced AP item in the hopes of getting something 'good'

Making dungeon passes a purchasable item for 1 AP would be a good idea, 10 passes for 5 AP really adds up fast when you think about how many people just love grinding dungeons.

Does anyone know if the gold bots actually work <_< cause until the game starts getting better gold I might actually consider testing one out...

The one thing that I actually "hate" the most, is how there always conveniently seems to be more Free Knights in Janus and Turnpike, if the odds are stacked against my team (Say 14/24) I'm not going to bother entering because that's like lining up to be lambs for the slaughter.

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
PostedApr 23, 2013 1:35 pm
NZM1 wrote:

If this is a team game then make it so the looting options isn't based on how much you contribute. I try just as hard to do well but it doesn't matter because someone always has better gear/higher levels etc thus doing 'more' for the team even though I'm trying my best.

My luck with dice rolls is terrible and meanwhile other team mates who do LESS damage than me get more stuff, because they are higher ranked in the damage thing. It should not be based on contribution at all except in pvp.

If they want to sell any costumes THEN SELL THE **** COSTUMES AND ITEMS.
The Replicube item boxes (Especially the AP ones) are BS and they know it, why do you think the prices to buy them are so low and the odds of actually getting the "good" item are so low too? It's because they know people will be more likely to buy a lower priced AP item in the hopes of getting something 'good'

Making dungeon passes a purchasable item for 1 AP would be a good idea, 10 passes for 5 AP really adds up fast when you think about how many people just love grinding dungeons.

Does anyone know if the gold bots actually work <_< cause until the game starts getting better gold I might actually consider testing one out...

The one thing that I actually "hate" the most, is how there always conveniently seems to be more Free Knights in Janus and Turnpike, if the odds are stacked against my team (Say 14/24) I'm not going to bother entering because that's like lining up to be lambs for the slaughter.  

the squad(group of teams) feature isn't functional therefore the team with highest damage output are getting the loots (apply for world bosses , Titan , CX Destroyer , Overlord...) but also the team which gets them are sometimes sharing the loot with the other teams that helped , yep it actually happened and nice of those who are sharing with allies
The Dice Rolls are random..doesn't matter if u do any damage or not , i also had 3 items in a row from dice and i just made sure that my dungeon party didn't died
The passcards are not hard to get , salvage , gambling cards , battles and some replicubes and also sub bosses and bosses inside dungeon drops them
Having a unbalanced number of player per factions inside battles is common and the blame goes to the players that register but they don't accept the battle start message, as i know a battle start with a even number of players e.g if 25 FKs register and 20 RG's only 20 Free Knights's are allowed to join
I also find the replicubes annoying and there are not the frist item of it's kind...(also played JD and lottos are the same)

(✿◠‿◠)( ⌣́,⌣̀)(^◡^ )