kenzhang1994

Rank 0
kenzhang1994
PostedApr 20, 2013 4:51 pm

How to learn new pet skills?

help~~
My Morphed vulture has learned Magic Attack Lv1, Devil Shot Lv.2 , Meditation Lv.2 , and Breathability Lv.2, before Lv 40 and had no more slots to learn new skills. But once it reached Lv 40, I have notice there is an extra slot for skill and i am just wondering, are there any Lv.1 pet skills books for pets to learn? and how long to i have to wait for a new random skill to pop up and replace the unskilled slot? my pet Lv is currently 47

Ken~
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedApr 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Re: How to learn new pet skills?

help~~
kenzhang1994 wrote:
My Morphed vulture has learned Magic Attack Lv1, Devil Shot Lv.2 , Meditation Lv.2 , and Breathability Lv.2, before Lv 40 and had no more slots to learn new skills. But once it reached Lv 40, I have notice there is an extra slot for skill and i am just wondering, are there any Lv.1 pet skills books for pets to learn? and how long to i have to wait for a new random skill to pop up and replace the unskilled slot? my pet Lv is currently 47

Ken~  

The higher the maturity level when you open up your pet screen is more than likely how "often you're pet will learn skills" but it is still based on random chances. I'd suggest saving future pet books if you come across them for better pets like morphed baby angel/demon among other pets as well.