LunarAbyss

Rank 0
LunarAbyss
PostedApr 15, 2013 6:03 am
ok so i can still pull off the mount even if i missed the 1st day MT pt1 before reset and the 4th day and be good if i make sure to steal a few for good measure just to be on safe side this is assuming i dont have my farm robbed and i have lvl 4 farm

CHOCOBO HERE I COME!!!

ty for the added event for non cashers it is greatly appreciated now i have an actual chance without having to worry about stealling from every1 to get the thing and it makes it so i keep my lovable friend right where they belong as my friends!

again thanks very much for the added event and the clarification on the math.

Have a sweet cold day!

Advertisement

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
PostedApr 15, 2013 6:21 am
LunarAbyss wrote:
ok so i can still pull off the mount even if i missed the 1st day MT pt1 before reset and the 4th day and be good if i make sure to steal a few for good measure just to be on safe side this is assuming i dont have my farm robbed and i have lvl 4 farm

CHOCOBO HERE I COME!!!

ty for the added event for non cashers it is greatly appreciated now i have an actual chance without having to worry about stealling from every1 to get the thing and it makes it so i keep my lovable friend right where they belong as my friends!

Have a sweet cold day!  

It is much more doable but you said you already missed an event or two. You'd have to steal some extra seeds not just a few to make sure you don't fall behind from missing yet another event. Just be on the safe side and steal extra spirits rather then find out you fall short just a few.

Muzii12 wrote:

Thanks Savvy...^^ now with this its much more Doable....^^  

No offence Muzii but sometimes you are just a troll...

Love what you do and do what you love.

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedApr 15, 2013 7:11 am
ToBeFeared wrote:
LunarAbyss wrote:

CHOCOBO HERE I COME!!!

Have a sweet cold day!  

It is much more doable but you said you already missed an event or two. You'd have to steal some extra seeds not just a few to make sure you don't fall behind from missing yet another event. Just be on the safe side and steal extra spirits rather then find out you fall short just a few.

Muzii12 wrote:

Thanks Savvy...^^ now with this its much more Doable....^^  

No offence Muzii but sometimes you are just a troll...  

hahaha no offense... Thanks for the compliment :p Respect your view..^^

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedApr 18, 2013 12:48 am
I'd just like to say that I'm happy to see they've made the box sale time period end *after* all the seed events end, such that people can know exactly how many seeds they might need to get whatever item they're after. This was not done for the Pig event and I'm glad it was fixed. Thanks =)

You've made me VERY angry..

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedApr 18, 2013 12:57 am
GodofAcid wrote:
I'd just like to say that I'm happy to see they've made the box sale time period end *after* all the seed events end, such that people can know exactly how many seeds they might need to get whatever item they're after. This was not done for the Pig event and I'm glad it was fixed. Thanks =)  

Yea, it's one of the faults with previous events I think and a good decision to change

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedApr 18, 2013 1:10 am
Meant spirits that second time not seeds but you figured that out Wink

You've made me VERY angry..

emseven

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Tricky Sales Efforts & Quests

I made an account here just to post on this topic:

I though this would be a cool quest to get some clothing and +5 rage items I didn't want to pay for.

But it is set up so that the average gamer can't get all of it, just one or two pieces. So farm stealing has gone wild, and I've found myself doing it, which I don't normally do. And I'm kinda embarrassed about it. But to score the last 20-30 souls I need to get that second piece of clothing in the short time allotted. Yeah people been stealing from me, and me from them, and making non-friends all the way.

I didn't see the marketing aspect of this quest until I was well into it, and yes I'll probably pop for that extra $5 to finish the clothing set to get that +45 starting Rage that everyone else seems to already have.

But the fallout from this quest will leave me re-thinking doing any more like this in any serious manner. Especially given all the farm-friends problems it has caused.

Maybe a good idea on paper to think this up, certainly a great marketing gimmick, but nearing the end I'm thinking I'd have been happier with the game if I had just popped for the $15 for the clothing and been done with it.

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Re: Tricky Sales Efforts & Quests

emseven wrote:
*snip*  

We just had an event that gave clothing as well. So this is a second one. Most people got at least 1 from last event + a Core or 2.

This one they can get either 2 pieces of clothing or the mount free. Mount will be back again in a special shop in v1.6.

They are allowing you to get something that some wouldn't of had before since it is clothing and not everyone pays. The event isn't impossible, follow the math, hit up all the free quests, time your seeds for when you'll actually be on.

You don't play on our platform obviously as you just made a forum account to troll and probably won't even be back to comment. Our community is better than the other wartune communities about sniping and a lot of guilds have rules within them about stealing.

emseven

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Saveric wrote:
emseven wrote:
*snip*  

You don't play on our platform obviously as you just made a forum account to troll and probably won't even be back to comment. Our community is better than the other wartune communities about sniping and a lot of guilds have rules within them about stealing.  

I said nothing in direct disagreement with the rest of the posters in the thread, other than to reinforce the obvious marketing aspect of this quest.

I am relatively new to Wartune, so if I spoke out of turn regarding this quest in context of past quests then I apologize for my ignorance.

Btw, I ended up here searching for information and found it at your site. This thread and discussion has been quite informative.

Given I don't play in your community I will cease future comments here.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:19 am

emseven wrote:
Saveric wrote:
emseven wrote:
*snip*  

I said nothing in direct disagreement with the rest of the posters in the thread, other than to reinforce the obvious marketing aspect of this quest.

I am relatively new to Wartune, so if I spoke out of turn regarding this quest in context of past quests then I apologize for my ignorance.

Btw, I ended up here searching for information and found it at your site. This thread and discussion has been quite informative.

Given I don't play in your community I will cease future comments here.  

There isn't an issue commenting in a forum where you don't play usually, especially when people share knowledge. But the issue with sharing experiences is that different communities have different approaches to things.

Aeria Wartune is a relatively small community in comparison with other publishers of the game due to the fact that Aeria doesn't roll out servers every other day. This means that we get a more personal feel to the service we receive and that within forums and the game our voices are heard more. It also means that the community is closer knit and that we listen to and respect each other. Consequently our experiences with such things are less "hostile" than you might get on other publishers.