Rank 0
austonpollock
PostedMar 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Application Part 1

Application
.::Part I::.
Account Name:Pollock
Phone/Device :IPod touch 4th gen
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, and ASL(which probably wont be needed)

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? I have always had a great in game presence I've helped many new players with there teams for example kllrinztn,cheng.zi and Jordan2433. I have helped with peoples questions in many different threads and if I didn't know the answer I would refer them to someone that does know. I have also done giveaways to people under level 30 or giveaways open to all I've given away everything from rares to super rares (example: ravana, kroach generals, ruby unicorns, red bird of summers, steel drake, etc.)
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?I've worked in customer service for local news paper helping people with any problems they've had and I've resolved this quickly and efficiently as well as actually walking around and selling the subscriptions to people I never met before so I have really good people skills. I also helped my friend campaign for Student Body officer.
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? I used to work in customer support for my local news paper which there I would take phone calls on all there problems for example a lady called and said she hasn't been getting her papers for the past week I got her name and information. Then looked into it and the person who signed her up put the wrong address on her account so I went in and fixed it for her said sorry for the inconvenience and gave her a week of free papers.
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? I personally play Monster paradise and Immortalis and enjoy them both very much. I've played monster paradise longer so I know more about this particular game. My forum presence is a little low for now as I prefer to be helping people in-game.
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? I think a Game Sage is a person that loves to help the community grow and like helping everyone with there problems and if there is a problem with game(glitch,etc..) they should report it to the higher ups in the Aeria mobile team. A good game sage in my opinion is someone that can communicate to the population within a game with ease and relate to the public and be able to help them with at least most of there questions.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? I would like to be a Game Sage on Monster paradise because I have played this game for a long time now, I still have a blast playing it everyday and I feel if I was a Game Sage I could enhance not only my experience with the game but the whole community!
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position.
the importance of confidentiality is to gain trust of the players within the community and to gain the trust of the GM's to show I am able to keep confidential information such as players details private questions and information from the GM's to myself
Advertisement

Mr.PBoy

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:14 pm   Last edited by Mr.PBoy on Mar 30, 2013 3:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Gamesage Application

Account Name: Mr.PBoy
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): IPhone 4
Languages spoken: English and Spanish

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage?
I have helped many players in MP, new and old, by answering their questions and even have given new players a home in my guild so they could grow and learn the basics of the game. Not only that but I have reported many threads that have gone too far.
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
I have hosted a "Singing Valentine" event in my school where seniors go around the school and sing to someone's valentine for $5.00 a song. The event was a huge success and we raised almost $600.00 for breast cancer research!
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?
Being here since July I have a lot of experience with helping people find solutions to their problems. I have answered many questions in the forums and the game but if the problem is something I can not answer, which is rare Smile, then I ask that they send a ticket about it
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)?
To be honest, I do not go on the Aeria Forums that much but I am alaways on the MP message boards.
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage?
Gamesages are the community volunteers that help stop flame threads by reporting them and sending a ticket. They are also the GMs direct link to the community so if the GMs need something said they can trust the Gamesages to handle it. A good Gamesage is one that is very knowledgeable about the game and can answer someone's question when they need the help.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)?
I want to be a Gamesage in Monester Paradise because I have been playing for a very long time and I have a lot of experience with the game and a lot of knowledge about it. Ever since I joined in early July I have helped out many people that I have come across and have enjoyed doing so Smile also because the only Gamesages you see around in MP now are Tomm and Sevenski so I thought I'd be one the active ones around.
Since the Gamesages are the direct link between players and GMs I believe the Gamesages must be able to keep things quiet until they are introduced, such as events. I also believe that Gamesages are given a big responsibility being given the position and the GMs must be able to trust them to keep things confidential.

AmazingKain123

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:39 pm

gs application!

Account Name: Kain123
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): ipod touch generation 4
Languages spoken: english

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? i have helped many new players with their problem and helped them advance in their game
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
i have helped in a couple player-set up events, one of which i co-hosted

i have helpef alot of people, and set up a couple help thteads which have helped many people.
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? i have set up help threads and helped with a couple forum events.
5. What do you think a Game Sage is?
one who looks out for the welfare of the general public
What are their main responsibilities?
To help other players with their problems and to give them a solution
What makes a good Game Sage?
one who will put aside their problems to help the public.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)?
because i love the game, and i would enjoy helping otgers even more
i shall not reveal the secrets confided in me by the aeria mobile staff.

1. Account Name: Kain123
2. Languages: english
3. When did you start playing Mobile games? Do you play any non-Aeria Mobile games? If so, which ones?:
A: in early september,2012. i do play other games that were not created by aeria. Diablo3
4. How much time do you spend playing per week?: about 15 hours a week
5. What time are you usually online? (PST): inbetween 3:30pm-11:00pm
6. Have you ever been banned or had any disciplinary action taken against you? If so, please explain: i have not recieved any disciplinary actions. i have been a good player and i hope you see that as you evaluate mex
7. Are you willing to stop all level/equipment/character advancement, so that you have time for Game Sage Duties?: i would indeed. as a game sage, my main duty shall be to the public and i dhall put aside my other in-game activities.
8. Are you at least 16 years of age?: i am not. i am 13 years old of agr
9. Link to Part I of your application:

Posted By Aeria Mobile

VocaloidO2

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
VocaloidO2
PostedApr 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Game Sage application for Immortalis

Submiting a application for immortalis,
Account Name: Kaito
Phone/Device: IPhone 4S
Languages spoken: English, little Japanese

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? I've proudly helped members try to get along, resolve problems memberes have had with other members and play peace maker to avoid complications in message board. activley try to settle despiutes, and try to share information of any bugs I've expirianced and
reported.

2. In real life i have assisted organizing festival events in my community, and at my volenteer job at a hospital organize events for patients.

I have in game helped people resolve conflicts to prevent complications, in real life i work with patients and take the time needed to asure they get the required attention they need, and have experiance working with people with projects, and well experianced with customer service making sure there satisfied.

4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community I am very active in message boards in immortalis, and know many people on it since i have started immortalis.

5. What do you think a Game Sage is?
I think a game sage is someones whos willing to take there time to help others to make things easier for the team and happy to do whatever they can to help Smile

What are their main responsibilities? A game sage is what i belive responsible for keeping the game there monitoring in best operating condition as they can, and to maintain the game in order, aswell as to maintain a safe and happy atmosphere for all members while watching out for trouble, and resolve it to our best.

What makes a good Game Sage? A good game sage i believe is someone who is willing to take the time to work as a team with their team, partners as best they can, providing service in a friendly polite and respectful, and professional manner while being able to work with your team and customers to satisfy there needs as best as possible.

6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile? so far i have played immortalis the longest and really enjoy the game. I also see how people have cracked down on GM's and seeing that makes me want to help them and help settle these problems and help take some of the pressure that GMBulba and other GM's and try my best to keep everyone calm and try my best to resolve everything as best I can to my ability.

Confidentiality i feel is very important to both game sages, GM's, devolopers, and members and customers because we want to ensure there security and make sure there playing a game they can feel safe playing, without them have to worry about leaks of there information, or personal data, and ensure they get the best security we can provide them.

TherealSHOTZ

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:50 pm

My Game sage application! ^-^

Account Name: Shotz
Phone/Device: iPhone4 (white)
Languages spoken: 1st language: Spanish & 2nd is English.

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? I might not make a good point of myself, but as far as I know I have been in the game since July of 2012 Smile I have helped hundreds of people and the gs/gm/pm team I am/or was well known all over I've helped everyone alongside people like diamondgem, she has been there since the minute I joined the game Smile this game is very addicting and I jut love making people happy, breakin up problems and helpin out in any way.
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? Sadly to say, non Sad but I would love to try hosting one, just don't know how..
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? I have helped with thousands of trades,price checks, and seeking monsters for people, breaking up fights, closing up some threads and helping people keep calm in a bad mood Smile
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? I am known by alot of the aeria players, they all know me well, most love and respect me as a gs of their own, I always have proof for anything, any problems I'm facing, always have back up always am there for someone Smile I have been chosen a bunch of times an recommended for being a gs but sadly.. My age.. Sad
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? A game sage to me, is like a person who keeps his/her cool in any situation, ther GM's and PM's right & left hands, always in the look out for anything and keepin the community under control Smile
What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? Helping out the GMs and PMs with anything, upcoming events , advice , investigations, and most of all answer the community's questions! Smile a good game sage is an active listener who is always up for a challenge and aching for an adventure to take place, hesitating to help with anything, I'm already my guild member's hero :3 lol
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? I Just love to help people out, I want to be part of somthing big, and this suits me, I might not express myself well enough but, I want to be there for people and have countless come to me for assistance instead I me searching for people who need assistance, they would come I me easier an it would help around more, I am a chatty person who loves to interact with people ! Smile
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position. It's like a job to me , really my paycheck is based on people's happiness with what I have accomplished, if they are satisfied, than so am
I ^-^
- this Is a little interview of Shotz Very Happy I shine brightest in daylight!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

moooio1

Rank 0
moooio1
PostedApr 16, 2013 9:06 pm

I want to be a game Sage

account name: moooio1
Monster paradise name prismsbro
device:ipad
Language:English learning to speak japenese but never get the hang of it
Started playing in 2012 somewhat October
Never been banned from anything
I am 12 but I am treated like an adult most of the time
I play about more then 6hours a day not exact
I will stop anything to help others
I play between 3:00pm-11:00pm
I play a lot of games on aeria like grandfantasia and digimon masters online

1.What community contributions have you made that shows you make a good Game Sage? well I never am mean to the GMs no matter what happens I always side with them cause I believe they do the best at keeping the game running
2.What experience do you have running/hosting organized events? well I have none but I always want to try to help as best as I can
3? What experience do you have helping people find solutions to there problems? well whenever someone asks me a question I try to get right on it I don't ignore people unless they go psycho mean on me
4?What experience do you have with the aeria forum community? Well I stayed tuned once in a while to see the events that are going on so by that im on the computer most of my day
5? What do you think a game sage is ? there are so many words to describe them they are one of the most helpful people in games other then the GMs no matter who says mean things to you u have to keep your cool unless they start swearing then you will probably have to turn them in that = tell GM about it or if u have the capability ban them for the regular amount of time
6? Why do you want to be a Game Sage for mobile? well I always wanted to be a game sage cause they are one of the most helpful people in the game no matter what happens I will divert my time to helping anyone that needs help unless I cant come on because I have school
7? Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position? Well it makes me happy with what I have accomplished in the day and if they are happy then I am happy two

this is my application to be a game sage thank you for your time and support for helping us with all the stuff you have to deal with in the games and another reason I want to be game sage is to divert the attention from people complaining to GMs about stuff and its okay because I hide some emotions like hate and sadness from people so this job would be perfect for me. Thank you for your time

Awesomone

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Game sage application

Awesom1
Iphone
United States
English
1. I've helped many people in the community. Any time I'm on the message board I try to answer questions anyone has. I was in a guild that was solely based on teaching new players how to understand the game. I've been a mentor to a few players in the game. And on multiple occasions I have done trades to beginning players where they have benefitted greatly.
2. One organizational event I have run is a tennis camp. I am the main coach there so I have to organize training techniques, games to be played, and ways to keep the kids interested. The tennis camp has given me great people skills and the ability to communicate well with children.
3. Some experience I had helping people with problems came when I was in my school's key club. It is a club that is based on helpin people in need. Many times I have given up time to be with my friends or play a game to go to an event that is helping someone's life
4. I do not have much experience with the forums but I can start going on them more often.
5. A game sage is a person that is willing to help any one in need in the community. They are needed to help end disputs, report people abusing the game, to answer any questions a person has, and others. What makes a good game sage is an unselfish person who is willing to give up their time and anything needed to help the community grow.
6. I want to be a game sage for mobile because it the main aeria game I play. I want to be a game sage here because I have seen many players, some being my friends, leave this game and I would like to keep further players from leaving. I want to help the game so players will be less frustrated and more will stay in the game.
7. Confidentiality is very important because it is a sign of trust. For someone to be a game sage they need to able to keep information secret so no one in the community has an advantage.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Gannonomiller

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 8:08 pm

GS Application

Account Name: Gannon
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): iPhone 4
Languages spoken: English

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? I have done multiple giveaways on the Monster Paradise. Also, I have assisted many people on the Monster Paradise message board, as well as backed up and stood up for Aeria when scrutinized and insulted. I have also tried to maintain a perfect beast collection and extensive monster index count so that people can use me as a knowledgable reference.
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? I have had many organizational leadership roles including: President, Vice-President, Treasurer, and multiple committee chairs for multiple fraternities I am a part of. Needless to say, I've been a part of many various organizational events.
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? I am a band director and personal trainer. In doing these two jobs, I must help people/students resolve issues of all sorts: musical, physical, emotional, intellectual, and sometimes spiritual. Helping people with their problems is not a foreign task to me.
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? I have little experience with the Aeria forum community, but where I lack in experience, I make up for in work ethic, responsibility and trustworthiness to ensure that I master any objective given to me.
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? A Game Sage is an assistant to a Game Master. They are the in-game "patrol officers" sent in to ensure that the game is being played honestly, and respectfully. They assist the GM's and other Aeria with the feedback of the gaming community and any problems that may arise in-game.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? I am a very on-the-go person. I rarely have time to sit in my home/office to get on the computer. My phone is always by my side and it is much more of use to me than any computer. It is not for any other reason than personals preference.
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position. The Game Sages may be entrusted with information that is classified and Game Sages should be people that can be trusted not to "leak" this information to anyone. Also whenever there are individual cases with customers, it is necessary not to release any other information about a specific customer to anyone that is not allowed to know said information. Since GS's are still active players of the game, they should remain unbiased in decisions, as well as not take advantage of his/her advanced knowledge.

Posted By Aeria Mobile