honeydew357

Rank 0
honeydew357
PostedApr 17, 2013 10:14 pm
^Truth. I used to play a couple aeria games, but I always end up bored after like a month xD Only games I never got tired of were RO and FEZ lol

I wouldn't worry about it taking away from their other games. I think one of FEZ's best features is the ingame growth vs time played. You can pop in, join a war, and then log out and still make progress. You don't have to spend FOREVER to get anything done. Near max level it does slow down a bit, but you still make progress and at that point, I find I'm not really focused on levels anyway and more about the warplay itself and just winning xD. Those 45 minutes you spend on it aren't like most games where you can just mindlessly spam buttons, or auto-route/afk level. Those 45 minutes you are engaged, actively participating. It's just fun xD It isn't a mindless grind like most games are, you have fun pvping, and level from it. It doesn't even feel like work xD

Advertisement

Chaos1345

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Chaos1345
PostedApr 17, 2013 10:42 pm
I know most game nowdays are same thing over and over even if they are better graphics. I've been playing some of the newer aeria games but it seems to be the same old thing. With fez its different once you hit lvl 40 thats the cap but its not the lvls that makes game. Lvls only help with some skill points and get to wear cooler looking gear. Fez has the right stuff and never gets boring in my eyes. I can play that game stright for a week and never get bored. I;m spending time testing new games and hopping back to older ones. I can't find a decent enough game to hold my intrest. I'm not understanding why Aeria Games won't take this opertunity to get this one of a kind game. If I was in charge of a publisher like Aeria games I would grab it hands down knowing full well I can make the game flourish easily and make money off it with no issues. Look at Japans server I mean that game is still out ranking the newer games and still winning awards hands down. Lets go Aeria get this game and get a server up. Be proactive Aeria games and lets get this aswome game a good home. I'll be watching for any comments or updates I see from this company. I really want Aeria to pick it up before its too late. I don't trust too many other comnpanys nowadays. Even on consoles some publishers failed to support there customers for one I know since one of my fav games is losing it servers. The publisher didn't care enough to hold there promises. Anyways hopefully Aeria has the honor and find in there hearts to get this game. My next questions is since Aeria games and Gampot merged does Aeria games have to buy the rights to publish it or can they just talk to there partners and host it? Hey GM or PM thats a question I would like an answer for. Also I would like to ask Aeria atleast try the game for themselves I know they can probly setup a test server like gamepot did before for the fencer class. I think that would change the minds of the management if the videos don't prove too much. Maybe hands on would be a better method. Or another Idea for Aeria is to game the game test period like see if the game gets popular with players. If not many players play then yo can shut it down without any confrontation. A probational period might be the idea for Aeria games to see the truth of this game.

mikoxmajo

Rank 0
mikoxmajo
PostedApr 19, 2013 1:06 pm
honeydew357 wrote:
^Truth. I used to play a couple aeria games, but I always end up bored after like a month xD Only games I never got tired of were RO and FEZ lol

O.o Just a month? And it doesn't even take me a week before I quit them! If lucky enough, I'd last 3 days on it. Or maybe even a week, too.

P.S. ~ Thanks for the group invitation! <3

Chaos1345

Chaos1345
PostedApr 19, 2013 5:25 pm
So true that games are almost the same nowdays and tend to get boring in that respect. I played alot fo games in my time so far. I played a good decent game that was kingdom heros from Aeria that was intresting enough since the game was different. Games like that and Fantasy Earth Zero can keep my intrest. Now that new games keep coming out with different storylines but it comes down to the same thing save the world. Fantasy Earth Zero does not have that in it. Niether did Kingdom Heros. Two games I really like and that I could support. I'm not looking forward to anymore FPS games since I have xbox and ps3 for those. No games can top Call of Duty or Battle Field series in the FPS. Aeria you gotta give us some games that are unqiue and not the same thing. Fantasy Earth Zero can help you expand. I go by gameplay and controls now on games not graphics. Your CEO knows about Gamepot in Japan. I read it in his Bio. That kinda helps a bit since he has dealed with Gamepot in the past.

OldLadySlampara

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:44 pm
Just some boredom bump here, I really miss this game. My days really seems to go at turtle pace nowadays. I've tested a lot of games now, and no game seemed very interesting for me to keep playing. It was just the same old "uber graphics, tons of mobs and quests, pay2win, uneedtobeinagrouptodefeatthesemobs, whatever". FEZ was truly a unique game, a pearl among seaweed. Really. I had so much fun whenever I played FEZ, but... sadly, GamepotUSA just couldn't manage it. Sigh. Please Aeriagames, if you read this, just consider picking it up. I'll literally throw money on the screen if you do Q_Q and you can have it all!
FEZ was all about having fun killing people and win nation wars, and do it with style. I just asdjfjasdfjwjgf oasijijg!!!!! BAH GAH HAH HUMBUG

Chaos1345

Chaos1345
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:52 pm
I agree OldLadySlampara. Graphics are not enough to keep me intrested. We know Gamepot usa couldn't handle the games they had sadly. I can harldy blame the GM's. I know they tried but it comes down to the managment. . Some of the GM's and PM's heard of the game but never heard of NA server closing since they are busy handling the games and players currently. We gotta just keep passing the word. Somebody will see the thread. Japan is making a killing off this game. So can NA if the right Company gets the game and supports it. There is no game like FEZ out there. I stand by those words. I would diffently be buying more AP if Aeria games got FEZ and put a sever up. This game is not high end on graphics meaning more players can play alot eaiser then more new uber graphic games. That would add alot more players as well as the Fantasy Earth Zero players. Ok Aeria here is a offical trailer of Fantasy Earth Zero. Care to comment on it gm or pm's? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5oL4tAOjOs
Thats an older trailer unfrountaly not much I can show you personally. AS you see it was deveolped by Sqaure-Enix a well known developer that take cares of there customers. They even have there own fourms. Please ask your managment team to consider this game. There is no game like it or that can match it. How many companys get to publish a free to play game from Sqaure Enix? I can't think of too many. They are really fasincated at the players request for the game to be revied. I've sent the devolper a E-mail. I know they'll respond with no issues. This is one devolper that will respond to E-mails or comments thats why I liked SE games. Hopefully this help the FEz players waiting for the chance to return to the aswome game that can shine .

honeydew357

Rank 0
honeydew357
PostedApr 21, 2013 11:37 pm
Hmm... I never saw that trailer before o.o The one I saw was all animation/story and had very little to actually do with the gameplay itself XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw_fFcsJmeo

Dat one^ lol

Chaos1345

Chaos1345
PostedApr 21, 2013 11:49 pm
The one I posted was hard to locate and wasn't used as much when the game got advertiesed. It was the one you were showing. I wish they had more trailers and advertising that would helped fez back in the day but then again management can either help the game or make it fail depends on the company.

milespower

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2013 9:46 pm
Not official but I really liked this MAD a lot. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13473517
Yea, niconico since youtube is being dumb with audio.

As for wanting to pay for the contract...

$500,000 contract annual
+30% of commissions

Heard these numbers from being toss around by a friend who heard a gamepot GM said it. Considering that my friends and I in FEZ, knew of two different GM's regular accounts and played with them, these numbers seem pretty solid thus far. Including I have not seen numbers that differ from these and that these numbers might be deterring publishers from picking it up this pretty dated game. This is still second hand info no matter how I state it so yea... just take it with a grain of salt.

O and about Square-Enix and GamepotJP on the development of FEZ. I could have sworn I heard that Square-Enix original tried to make a subscription based model called Fantasy Earth: The Ring of Dominion. Pretty sure that was your generic mmorpg grinder with FEZ action combat(2000 action combat mmo was pretty rare). That flop and GamepotJP took over the game redeveloped it, drop the subscription and is now an annual award winning game(*nudge nudge*). Basically they used the engines + models that Square-Enix original owned and created the war game known as Fantasy Earth Zero. The biggest reason they use Square-Enix's name is well marketing... not entirely sure if Square-Enix actually still owns the assets is FEZ or if GamepotJP bought those.

Just giving credit for GamepotJP for the ones designing the current FEZ we know.

Note: currently data-mining NA FEZ we had so much unused armor/weapon sets it is not even funny. Found stuff for gunscout...

Chaos1345

Chaos1345
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:46 am
Yes its confusing who devolps that game. The prioce shouldn't be the issue if Gamepot has the rights since both companys merged. Another thing is I want a GM to atleast pass this tread along to there managment since the one thread that was locked was made in 2008 before the game was released in the US. This is perfect momment for Aeria Games to pick this game up. Since our orginal server was closed in 2011 its been two years now. This game can make an easy comeback and even prove to companys that graphics isn't everything. Ok Gm's try linking this one thread to the managment it has all the information on the game on page one. For all the awaitng Fez players lets keep trying. Most of these mordern games are just the same with better graphics or different storylines,no offense Aeria you had some good games that were different as well. Name a few of those off real quick. Kingdom Hero's, Legnedary Champions, and few others. Those different games are what make things fun. I do like SB and DKO. There still too new to proceed with atm.