minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:04 am
People over exaggerate. But then, they have to have something to go on as well.

"AeriaGames is the worse gaming company ever and should be burned to the ground."

^ Exaggeration.

"AeriaGames service is quite questionable. The GM's tend to not be in touch with the players, and we have not heard from them in quite some time".

^ True fact on some games.

Off of these articles, there is a mixture of both, and even some comments that have both elements within them.

GMLeo wrote:
Here's an interesting article I read a couple of weeks ago about how negative commenting can actually affect a reader's perception of the original product.

Be that as it may, people have to have something to initially go on to say "OMG THIS SUCKS."

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii
Advertisement

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:04 am
during last few year AGE fail alot....

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
PostedApr 19, 2013 12:09 pm
minuzaki wrote:
People over exaggerate. But then, they have to have something to go on as well.

"AeriaGames is the worse gaming company ever and should be burned to the ground."

^ Exaggeration.

"AeriaGames service is quite questionable. The GM's tend to not be in touch with the players, and we have not heard from them in quite some time".

^ True fact on some games.

Off of these articles, there is a mixture of both, and even some comments that have both elements within them.

GMLeo wrote:
Here's an interesting article I read a couple of weeks ago about how negative commenting can actually affect a reader's perception of the original product.

Be that as it may, people have to have something to initially go on to say "OMG THIS SUCKS."  

I read the comments on anything I buy. It's part of being a responsible consumer. People who aren't reasonable and just get emotional and flame i don't even bother considering. The comments that have some logic or are repeat issues are the ones you should really look at. If I'm buying a laptop and the mousepad on them is breaking on every third review I should at least have some expectation that it's an issue. On the other hand, if a girl gives a bad review because it wasn't what she was expecting that typically more her fault than the company (unless they said it was something it isn't). Comments are remarkably helpful, but only if you understand that most people are idiots nowadays.