The Limited Time Event Quest in Japan can be viewed here.
From what I can interpret:
- There are 5 locations (marked by 'pings') that give you 5 objectives.
- The south-eastern location requires you to completely clear out the area around the enemy SB; this includes the SB itself, any troop outside of the base both on ground and on top of towers/the wall and enemy officers. After this you report back to the location.
- The north-eastern location requires you to go to another location and stay there. From what I see from dialogue I can't understand, it looks like you have to bother an NPC who's staying inside the house your directed to by staying there until he gives up.
- The northern location requires you to defeat three yellow enemy officers and report back.
- The western location requires you to find a missing archer from 4 possible locations. Once you've found him, you have to report back to the location.
- The centre-most location requires you to clear a group of enemies completely, including all enemy officers, presumably to protect an NPC. After that, you report back to the location.
- After all this, you have to meet back with an NPC in the central island to finish the quest.
That's my interpretation. You should probably wait for someone like Yuri or Pan to clarify lol;
Rewards, as according to CATGUN, include 2 Wind Orbs, 2 Tornado Orbs, +20 Points on all Domestic Skills and a new Tea Set Furniture.