saiyn4

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 4:44 am
I have used the virtual box to do the offers, especially the download/install ones. If you setup a clean save state before starting you revert the the system back to its clean state after your done.

That was what I was doing but I just got a letter from my ISP saying that they have detected a lot malicious traffic from my network address and my network may be infected with a bot net virus. I was told to scan and secure my system to fix the problems.
the report stated 15 counts malicious traffic from my network.

If its annoying my ISP then I think should probably stop do that.
Has that happen to anyone else?
Advertisement

unchien

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 1:32 pm
very nice guide! managed to get some AP
by the way, does it differ depending on country? because i cant see a way of doing more than 100AP from these. I get very little to choose from, for most i even need subscription. I cant see any video or download ones either..

gamerthis

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2013 12:54 am
how do i make sandbox open up google chrome as my web browswer instead of firefox?

artgaytan2

Rank 0
artgaytan2
PostedApr 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Where?

Im not sure if you mentioned it or not, but to obtain the AP, one must do surveys, watch videos, etc etc. Where would I be able to find these downloads. Is there a specific site?!

Hope that was enough information. Hope to hear from you soon.

Oh.. Im playing scarlet blade..

Element1220

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 12:45 pm
It doesn't really work with sandboxie! Getting free Ap with out sandboxie works fine. I did everything like you said...Installed app in sandboxie..Some reason things are communicating right.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 25, 2013 1:19 pm
Element1220 wrote:
It doesn't really work with sandboxie! Getting free Ap with out sandboxie works fine. I did everything like you said...Installed app in sandboxie..Some reason things are communicating right.  

Sandboxie shouldn't effect if you get the AP or not. Aeria doesn't have direct control over the Free AP offers and they don't monitor them (at least not frequently.) A lot of the offers don't pay out the AP even if you complete them, if the company that's sponsoring the offer didn't pay for the AP, Aeria can't give it to you. If you completed an offer and didn't receive your AP, you can try to contact the support of the company providing the offer.

leafbarrett

Rank 0
leafbarrett
PostedMay 01, 2013 1:32 pm

This is the best thing.

TheNinjaKitten, I just want to say that you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

nickrox25

Rank 0
nickrox25
PostedMay 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Awesome job!

Awesome job!
I just wanted to say that this post has really helped me out alot and Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Very Happy

leafbarrett

Rank 0
leafbarrett
PostedMay 09, 2013 8:02 am
Question: If the installation causes Firefox to close (which 99% of the time, it does), do I still receive AP, or does it not count as completing the offer?

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMay 09, 2013 2:17 pm
leafbarrett wrote:
Question: If the installation causes Firefox to close (which 99% of the time, it does), do I still receive AP, or does it not count as completing the offer?  

I honestly suggest screenshotting it if it finishes the offer "closing firefox". That way you have proof to validate with them showing that you did indeed complete it as follows.