ruitea

Rank 0
ruitea
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:44 am   Last edited by ruitea on Apr 19, 2013 6:30 am. Edited 4 times in total

Singularity: Dione PvP Guild

English & Ventrilo Usage
Singularity is now recruiting.

We are a PvP guild that believes in communication and coordination to maintain a high-quality PvP environment. Ventrilo and Skype are used for faster and more organized play, as well as to have fun, casual random laughter amongst members. To put it short, we're pretty much gonna take over the world.

Faction: Dione (You can pay 50k gold at Ledise City to switch factions.)
Language: English
Region: We have both NA players and EU players, as well as players in Asia

Guild Level: 5 (Max)
Active Members/Available Slots: ~40/70 (20 slots left)
Organization: Own Ventrilo Server and FB Group
Level Requirement: 37

Experience:
Ruichi (Ruru)- VGM of a top 3 guild in Perfect World - MY; Aion, Scions of Fate, Flyff, and a bunch of other random mmorpgs.
Dracarys (Quiv) - GM and founder of the original top tier guild Vendetta, which then launched into a gaming community playing most games under the same guild name. Perfect World - MY; Perfect World - Int. and a bunch of other random mmorpgs.
Bendover (Frost) - VGM of a top 3 guild in Perfect World - MY; GM of a top 3 guild in Perfect World - Int; and a bunch of other random mmorpgs.
Pikachuuu (Kin) - GM of a top 3 guild in Perfect World - MY, VGM of a top 3 guild in Perfect World - Int; Aion, and a bunch of other random mmorpgs.
Shupi (Shuya) - GM of Top 1 Guild Avalon in Scions of Fate. a bunch of other random mmorpgs.
Muriel - Veteran Player from KAL Online
Neastra - Veteran Player from KAL Online

Participating Events:
+PvP: Ruemon RvR, PK in PvP Zones, Castle Siege
+PvE: Boss Hunting, Grinding/Farming, Helping guildies quest
+Random Guild Events of Ruru's Incredibly Creative Mind of Greatness
Equipment, Runes, Random Stuff, Gold, and other Random Stuff as prizes.

Rules:
1. The download of Ventrilo (free download) is Mandatory.
2. All gears +5 or higher in guild warehouse, if used, must be returned back to the bank after you're done so other guildies may use them. If too low leveled and/or nobody needs, we will sell the equipment and donate the money to the guild.
3. Do not INITIATE bashing/hateful words to anybody in the game. You may defend yourself and our guildies, but you should never start hating on others first in public.
4. Though not required, it would be appreciated if items be sold at discount to fellow guildies if they really need them. I will personally do so myself as the guild leader. Other members are free to follow suit.
5. All Donated Money made from the Selling of Items will be used to either level the guild, buy items to use as event rewards, or buy commonly needed items to store in the warehouse. If asked, I will tell you the location of all said donated money.

To apply, you can post here and PM:
Ruichi EST
Muriel GMT+1
Dracarys EST
Neastra GMT+1

If you were not referred by the GM, VGM, or Elite officer, an interview (either ingame or through ventrilo) is also required.

Extra Quirks:
These are PvP/Ruemon Suggestions I made for the game: This Thread right here
This is a super awesome Ruemon PvP video I made for the Shadowmage: This cool little link right here

Advertisement

ruitea

Rank 0
ruitea
PostedApr 02, 2013 9:04 am
Bump and Update!

1. Yes, we are a lvl 5 guild (max level).
2. We currently have ~40 active players.
3. There is now a Level Requirement. All interested applicants should be at least lvl 37.
4. Yes, We do have our own ventrilo server that we use to chat and coordinate.

Additional Rules:
5. All gears +5 or higher in guild warehouse, if used, must be returned back to the bank after you're done so other guildies may use them. If too low leveled and nobody needs, we will sell the equipment and donate the money to the guild.
6. Do not INITIATE bashing/hateful words to anybody in the game. You may defend yourself and our guildies, but you should never start hating on others first in public.
7. Though not required, it would be appreciated if items be sold at discount to fellow guildies if they really need them. I will personally do so myself as the guild leader. Other members are free to follow suit.

The Experience portion has been edited to include more members.
The PM This Person portion has been edited to include more members.

Ehzin

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 3:19 pm
I was wondering does your guild leader sing for ppl on vent?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:54 pm
Yes She does

gerardor9

Rank 0
gerardor9
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:18 pm
Ehzin wrote:

No.... u.u
She's a bad leader! :c

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:40 pm
gerardor9 wrote:
Ehzin wrote:

No.... u.u

Someone is getting his A!!$$ whooped

gerardor9

Rank 0
gerardor9
PostedApr 18, 2013 12:43 pm
iv5d wrote:
gerardor9 wrote:
Ehzin wrote:

No.... u.u

Someone is getting his A!!$$ whooped  

EDIT
She does sing to us, soon there'll be a youtube link here Very Happy

Ehzin

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 4:34 pm
50 ppl agree and ill make a video of it and post

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedApr 18, 2013 9:45 pm
Bee and treisha sing over ts, axon and vent as well... That's not the only selling point on joining sing. Apparently you can be locked in all out war with the members of my guild. This should make things interesting eh ruichi? Can't wait to face you guys at full strength!!!!

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream